Thread: Darmthmod 2x unit sizes : only getting x1

Tiro

Icon5 Darmthmod 2x unit sizes : only getting x1

I am having a problem with Darmthmod (2.1) 2x unit sizes. They are not double size, unless I use the x40 armies campaign saves. Is that right? My PC can't really handle x40 armies, but I'd love to play with double unit sizes. I am wanting to use Darthmod SP default settings with Darthmod campaigns.

Has anyone had this problem?

Default Re: Darmthmod 2x unit sizes : only getting x1

No, 2X is not only the default but also your only option for SP games. Have in mind that you must not change the graphic option in game's menu about unit size. Leave vanilla default and do not increase it.

Tiro

Thanks very much for the post. I had seen the unit sizes in game were reset to small with Darthmod and had been changing them to large, thinking I had to. Now that I don't touch anything I see it is working fine with 2x unit sizes. Great! Thanks again for the explanation.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

ok its doing it to me too. I changed the unit size back to small but the unit sizes are the same in both vanilla and DMC

Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    ok its doing it to me too. I changed the unit size back to small but the unit sizes are the same in both vanilla and DMC
    damn i did the same misstake just when i got the mod running again! Whats the easisest sollution for this? Uinstall the mod and reinstall the mod again???

No, start the mod and Restore Vanilla and exit. Start vanilla game go in options and set the unit size to small. Start a game to be sure that vanilla is o.k. Then start mod again select Enable SP Defau;t and choose what you want to play.

I had the problem for a while that going to the graphics tab and pressing save changes EVEN when nothing is altered sets the unit sizes to vanilla small. I do not need to touch the unit size option and still the units become small.
    Easy to fix though. Just had to restart.