Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3.2 RELEASE + quickfix 2.3.2.2

TMK's Avatar BC Local Moderator

Default Re: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3.2 RELEASE + quickfix 2.3.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Macedon View Post
    Is the save game compatible?
    2.3.2? No it's not save game compatible. Neither is 2.3.2.2.

ok thanks a lot... and congratulations to all the BC team for the nice work

Greetings everyone! I have been a fan of this forum for quite a while now and I decided to finally make my own account. First off, I wanna thank all the gentlemen for putting the spectacular effort into this wonderful master piece of a mod. You guys have great talent for taking your time out to make this happen, and for that I am most grateful. I downloaded 2.3 perfectly and launched it and everythings seems to be working great. However, I wanna patch it up to 2.3.2 and 2.3.2.2 and everytime I click on the link you have provided it takes me to pretty much a blank page which says, ''Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore this website. It appears that the website continues to have a problem.'' Then it tells me to exit and says "Internet exploer has stopped working." I have tried using firefox and even that doesn't work not to mention I tried right clicking the link and selecting the 'Save as target' option, and I am still getting no luck. I am using my Mac while running duel operating systems. I run the game on my Windows Vista side. If you guys could assist me in trying to get through to install the patch I would deeply appreciate it. By the way, I am using the game on Steam if that means anything.

Laetus

When i attack a settlement, and press the "Fight on the battle map" button the game crashes and exits, why is that?

Laetus

This is what happens in specific, look at the picture below. The game works fine and everything works, but i cant ing go into battle map, excuse my language.

Check the log and upload it in the Bug Reports subforum.

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Both downloads are active and can be downloaded without any report of error on my end. It sounds like an issue on your end.

Just to be clear, you are making a single left-click on the link "BC_2.3.2_patch.rar" and/or "2.3.2.2_quickfix.rar", correct?

Perhaps you could try downloading the file with the operating system you are not using to make the download.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles 93 View Post
    Greetings everyone! I have been a fan of this forum for quite a while now and I decided to finally make my own account. First off, I wanna thank all the gentlemen for putting the spectacular effort into this wonderful master piece of a mod. You guys have great talent for taking your time out to make this happen, and for that I am most grateful. I downloaded 2.3 perfectly and launched it and everythings seems to be working great. However, I wanna patch it up to 2.3.2 and 2.3.2.2 and everytime I click on the link you have provided it takes me to pretty much a blank page which says, ''Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore this website. It appears that the website continues to have a problem.'' Then it tells me to exit and says "Internet exploer has stopped working." I have tried using firefox and even that doesn't work not to mention I tried right clicking the link and selecting the 'Save as target' option, and I am still getting no luck. I am using my Mac while running duel operating systems. I run the game on my Windows Vista side. If you guys could assist me in trying to get through to install the patch I would deeply appreciate it. By the way, I am using the game on Steam if that means anything.

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Both links work for me using a single or a double left-click.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Greetings Akaie! I just saw your post on the questions and suggestions forum. To answer your question. Yes! I am indeed just singly left clicking on both 2.3.2 and 2.3.2.2. Even till now I am still getting no luck. As for my other operating system, I tried doing it on my Mac side and that never seemed to work as well. No one else seems to be having this problem. Like you said it seems to be really only on my end.

Blog Entries

@Charles 93:
    If you double click on the attachments, normally the "save file as" popup would appear, since it seems like that's not the case for you (still wonder why) could you please perform a single right click on the files:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    and then select the "Open Link in New Tab" or whatever the option is called in your browser (sorry for the German in the screenshot)? This would normally bring up that:
    Now you should be able to choose where to save the file.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aikanár View Post
    @Charles 93:
    If you double click on the attachments, normally the "save file as" popup would appear, since it seems like that's not the case for you (still wonder why) could you please perform a single right click on the files:
    and then select the "Open Link in New Tab" or whatever the option is called in your browser (sorry for the German in the screenshot)? This would normally bring up that:
    Now you should be able to choose where to save the file.

When I click on the link it does tell me to save it or just open it. I have tried both saving and just openeing it several times, but like I said it just takes me to a blank page. I have tried right clicking it and selecting the 'Open in new tab' option you have recommended and saving it and that doesn't seem to be working. Back when I tried right clicking the link and selecting the 'Save target as' option it took me to that same area you have shown in the second picture, so I can choose where to save my file. But, when I saved it and tried opening it it took me to the same blank page as before.

Blog Entries

Very strange, please check your pms.

download links has broken..pls check them

Ayyubid's Avatar Tiro

Having an issue with 2.3.2. Whenever I fight big battles, the game shuts down and says "Medieval 2 total war has experienced an unexpected error" or something very similar to that. Is their a system.log file for BC 2.3.2? I don't have one in my BC folder, or the BC data folder. I tried using the system log from the crusades folder, and when that didn't work, the SS6.4 folder's system..log, but neither worked in recording the issue. Any help would be much appreciated.
    "I have fought in more than 100 battle . Do you see a space of the span of a hand on my leg, chest, arm which is not covered by some scar of the wound of a sword or an arrow or a lance? And here I am, dying in my bed, like cattle die. May the eyes of cowards never sleep."

- Khalib Ibn Waleed

It's in the main folder.

Ayyubid's Avatar Tiro

Hi k/t,

Unfortunately the system.log file in the main M2TW folder, isn't recording the issue either. I was wondering if BC even came with a system.log file? Or if anyone could provide it so I could put it in my BC main folder, so I can figure out the "unexpected error" issue, whenever It try to battle more than 2 armies at once.
    "I have fought in more than 100 battle . Do you see a space of the span of a hand on my leg, chest, arm which is not covered by some scar of the wound of a sword or an arrow or a lance? And here I am, dying in my bed, like cattle die. May the eyes of cowards never sleep."

- Khalib Ibn Waleed

D:\SEGA\Medieval 2 Total War\logs

not

D:\SEGA\Medieval 2 Total War

Ayyubid's Avatar Tiro

Thanks.

Here is the issue from the log. - 23:49:22.510 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    I use console commands a lot. To eliminate factions, add money to mine and other factions, add units to mine and other factions, and to add traits. Though none of those issues come up in the log file.

- Khalib Ibn Waleed

That's not the issue. That's just the error message. Post your log.

Ayyubid's Avatar Tiro

here you are

bc_script.exec.log -16:03:54.770 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <wait_monitors> at line 6430 in mods/Broken_Crescent_kingdoms/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt

bc_script.trigger.log - 16:03:38.759 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0008_UI_Panel_Construction_Tab_Trigger> fired16:03:38.759 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0510_Unexplored_Building_Information_Trigger> fired
    16:03:56.130 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0201_Message_First_Incoming_Message_Trigger> fired
    16:03:56.224 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0264_Message_Open_Guild_Offer_Trigger> fired
    16:04:00.041 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0001_Guild_Upgraded> fired
    16:04:02.892 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0006_UI_Panel_Settlement_Icons_Trigger> fired
    16:04:07.295 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0404_Army_Family_Trigger> fired
    16:04:07.295 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0530_Unexplored_Character_Details_Trigger> fired
    16:04:07.295 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0532_Unexplored_Foreign_Entity_Trigger> fired
    16:04:07.296 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0534_Unexplored_Strat_Speed_Settings_Trigger> fired
    16:04:12.722 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <battle3Chivalry_religionislam> fired
    16:04:12.754 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_T_Undeclared_Attack_Withdraw> fired
    16:04:26.333 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <battle3Chivalry_religionislam> fired
    16:04:26.346 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0588_Unexplored_Advisor_Request_Help_Trigger> fired
    16:04:26.347 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0404_Army_Family_Trigger> fired
    16:04:26.347 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0530_Unexplored_Character_Details_Trigger> fired
    16:04:26.347 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0532_Unexplored_Foreign_Entity_Trigger> fired
    16:04:26.347 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0534_Unexplored_Strat_Speed_Settings_Trigger> fired
    16:04:26.392 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0588_Unexplored_Advisor_Request_Help_Trigger> fired
    16:04:26.393 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0055_UI_Panel_Battle_Deployment_Army_Trigger> fired
    16:04:45.230 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_T_Undeclared_Attack> fired

bc_script.log - 16:03:38.759 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0008_UI_Panel_Construction_Tab_Trigger> fired
    16:03:38.759 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0510_Unexplored_Building_Information_Trigger> fired
    16:03:54.770 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <wait_monitors> at line 6430 in mods/Broken_Crescent_kingdoms/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    16:03:56.130 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0201_Message_First_Incoming_Message_Trigger> fired
    16:03:56.224 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0264_Message_Open_Guild_Offer_Trigger> fired
    16:04:00.041 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0001_Guild_Upgraded> fired
    16:04:02.892 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0006_UI_Panel_Settlement_Icons_Trigger> fired
    16:04:07.295 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0404_Army_Family_Trigger> fired
    16:04:07.295 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0530_Unexplored_Character_Details_Trigger> fired
    16:04:07.295 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0532_Unexplored_Foreign_Entity_Trigger> fired
    16:04:07.296 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0534_Unexplored_Strat_Speed_Settings_Trigger> fired
    16:04:12.722 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <battle3Chivalry_religionislam> fired
    16:04:12.754 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_T_Undeclared_Attack_Withdraw> fired
    16:04:26.333 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <battle3Chivalry_religionislam> fired
    16:04:26.346 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0588_Unexplored_Advisor_Request_Help_Trigger> fired
    16:04:26.347 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0404_Army_Family_Trigger> fired
    16:04:26.347 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0530_Unexplored_Character_Details_Trigger> fired
    16:04:26.347 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0532_Unexplored_Foreign_Entity_Trigger> fired
    16:04:26.347 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0534_Unexplored_Strat_Speed_Settings_Trigger> fired
    16:04:26.392 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0588_Unexplored_Advisor_Request_Help_Trigger> fired
    16:04:26.393 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0055_UI_Panel_Battle_Deployment_Army_Trigger> fired
    16:04:45.230 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_T_Undeclared_Attack> fired

the bc_log is extremely large, and can't be posted in a post. Any other way to get it to you?

Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

- Khalib Ibn Waleed