Thread: Zenghids - faction preview

Default Zenghids - faction preview

Zengids - faction preview

A quick videoclip with one of the new factions, the Zengids.

Last edited by Geoffrey of Villehardouin; June 03, 2015 at 01:38 PM.

Default Re: Zenghids - faction preview

I'm so glad you are moving forwards! But is there a chance that you present the Zengids in a traditional way (list of units with pictures and descriptions, starting territory, a bit of history introduction etc)? The movie is very rugged, it was a pain to my eyes. Anyway Zengids is an incredible important faction both from the history aspect and geamplay reason. The new Broken Crescent is going to be phenomenal!
    Last edited by Silesian_Noble; June 03, 2015 at 01:55 PM.

Yes, there is a chance of that: if more people join us. We are cruelly lacking people for making nice previews etc... Last time we succeed to make a nice Kara-khitai khanate preview because we had three constant people working on it everyday. But now, people have less free time to spend on the project, so we are focusing on the mod itself.

But if people are motivated to do this work, I think we could release something.

Screw the previews; the mod is what's important.

Campidoctor
    Civitate

Why do you guys still use Vanilla-horses?

It's not vanilla horses. They are BC horses. We are not using Rusichi horses because their animations are bugged and not looking like the one in the middle-east. We are not implementing new horses also because for the moment we are focusing on units.

Quote Originally Posted by Silesian_Noble View Post
    I'm so glad you are moving forwards! But is there a chance that you present the Zengids in a traditional way (list of units with pictures and descriptions, starting territory, a bit of history introduction etc)? The movie is very rugged, it was a pain to my eyes. Anyway Zengids is an incredible important faction both from the history aspect and geamplay reason. The new Broken Crescent is going to be phenomenal!
    Sorry, I realise the movie lags now and then, partly because of the large number of units. As Byzantineboy said, we want to have a mod first, the previews are not top priority. Once we have solved the real problems and the mod is on its way and we have time to spare we can make some proper previews.

Of course the Zengids should have been also in other mods and probably also in the Kingdoms Crusaders expansion.

Well some nice previews and exposure on the TWC main page might just attract new developers, not to say new fans. Terribly few people on this site know BC, and if at all, through other mods using its middle eastern unitmodels.

Frankly, though nice, such vids hardly show the work and detail that has been put into these factions and units.

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

Great news,im so happy somethings going on here!
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...