Thread: Music Mod

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Music Mod

~Installation~
    1. Use 7zip.
    2. Open it up.
    3. Paste data over your main RTW folder and Arthur over your main arthur folder.
    4. Enjoy.

http://www.4shared.com/archive/svvWf...cmodResef.html

Note that as a personal preference I've taken out Hross's tracks and placed mine own in their stead.

I've played many battles with these and imo they have an immersive effect. Respect to the celestiel aeon project for their newest tunes.

Paste descr_sm_factions.txt into C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\arthur\data

you must unzip 'sounds' to the main rtw data folder or you will experience CTD's..but the DSM text file goes in the atw data folder.
    Last edited by z3n; February 21, 2012 at 09:05 AM. Reason: added sm_factions for AI naval invasion

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Music Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Resef View Post
    I'm proud to present my alternative music mod.

~Installation~
    1. Use 7zip.
    2. Open it up.
    3. Paste data over your main RTW folder and Arthur over your main arthur folder.
    4. Enjoy.

http://www.4shared.com/archive/svvWf...cmodResef.html

Note that as a personal preference I've taken out Hross's tracks and placed mine own in their stead.

I've played many battles with these and imo they have an immersive effect. Respect to the celestiel aeon project for their newest tunes.

Paste descr_sm_factions.txt into C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\arthur\data

I'm working on an expansion music pack & implementing the latin&gallic voice mods made by shigawire all credit goes to him for making those professional sounding voices. Stay tuned and please comment.
    nice i will check it out

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

you must unzip 'sounds' to the main rtw data folder or you will experience CTD's..but the DSM text file goes in the atw data folder.

Quite good music in Celtic style