Thread: Increase Naval Traffic

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

Default Increase Naval Traffic

One thing that's always bugged me is that when you conquer a decent portion of the map, the naval battles of the game usually disappear. Probably a result of dominating, but with out changing the difficulty, I'd still like to look into this. Is there any way to increase the AI's output of naval units without taking away from building land units? Or even increase the chance of pirates?

I've been using my Fog of War Removal mod and I have yet to see any Wako Raiders or Nanban Ships, other than The Black Ship, on the map. Any way to increase pirates on the map?

Default Re: Increase Naval Traffic

I've seen plenty of big clans perish because someone beat their land armies, took a few provinces, and now all their money is being taken up by their disproportionally large fleet, so that they can't rebuild an army to defend themselves anymore.

I wouldn't want to risk that happening more often :p

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

Heh, I don't know. I love sea battles I guess. I just wish somehow that naval battles mean more. Like you should beat down an enemies naval fleet first and then move in to conquer land. I guess that's more island hopping. Would have been really cool to make this game the whole pacific.

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

Would have been REALLY cool to let the modders do that...
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."