Thread: Wako & Nanban Clan

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

Default Wako & Nanban Clan

In case anyone who doesn't know, there is an island in the NW corner of the campaign map with 2 cities there. One for Wako units, and the other for Nanban units. If you use my Fog of War Removal mod, you will see it. However, you can not travel there.

I was wondering if it were possible to unlock this portion of the map and somehow add them as a new clan/faction. I think it would be really cool to do this. I've been dieing to play as a dedicated pirate clan. Since they only have 2 cities, we could increase the trade routes for each port significantly to make them a viable clan.

Since using my Fog of War Removal mod, I have never seen a Wako or Nanban unit in the game. Aren't they suppose to be these units running around the campaign map? If not, what's the purpose of this island?

Default Re: Wako & Nanban Clan

These islands are just there because in the way the campaign is made, you cannot have a clan that owns 0 provinces.

That's the only functionality it has, you will not succeed in "unlocking" them :p

Also, I guess the pirates only spawn in fog of war.

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Wako & Nanban Clan

I guess it's not possible to create provinces then huh, lol.

Also, I guess the pirates only spawn in fog of war
    I was messing around trying to create a dilemma (seems impossible). I wanted to increase the chance recruiting Ronin units. You have to crank up the chances of dilemmas to see it in effect. The only problem was that every time I tried using it, the Wako Threat dilemma kept popping up. So are those the actual pirates then? Or are pirates actually a new clan type. I did notice when modding units that some where given to pirates.