Thread: Germiyanoğulları (Germiyan Beg)

Default Germiyanoğulları (Germiyan Beg)

Hi everyone. I opened this thread to be able to help in the process. As I am from Kütahya, I can gather some detailed information about our ancestors. Also if anyone wishes to add any information about this principality, feel free to share here for our mod developers.
    Here is some information about this beylik:
    They were one the most powerful beyliks in Anatolia, in fact the second most powerful following Karaman Beg.
    They reigned over many cities including Kütahya, Tavşanlı, Simav, Gediz, Uşak, Denizli, Afyon, Kula, Alaşehir.
    Unlike many beyliks, they willingly gave their territories to Ottomans and became part of the empire.

As I do more research, I can gather some real detailed information about this beylik. If mod developers need anything, you can reach me through private messages. I'm really amazed and excited about this mod, and I feel I can't wait long enough for it to be released. Thanks guys, excellent work.

Default Re: Germiyanoğulları (Germiyan Beg)

Thanks, we will glad to gather more information from you for Germiyan Beyliks.

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

Here is a map of western Anatolia in the year 1300

Here is another map showing the actual boundries of Germiyan Beylik around 1300 AD.