Thread: Not mod related, but a suggestion for the team...

Domesticus

Default Not mod related, but a suggestion for the team...

Why not make a full Dark Ages Europe mod? Or just Western Europe?

Im thinking Charlemagne, the Islamic invasion of Spain, a fuller Viking invasion

Maybe start with tribal factions at the beginning, and you can form the Holy Roman Empire with certain ones(The Franks obviously. Maybe any other likely factions)

Default Re: Not mod related, but a suggestion for the team...

Just extend the map south so Normandy and the East Franks can be stronger and I'll be happy.

AuroN2's Avatar Foederatus

Or give the east franks a huge kings purse, to represent the taxes and trade they dont get on the map.

But they won't be able to recruit as many troops then.

Domesticus

Yeah, the mainland factions definately need some love XD Its kinda weird to see the Kingdom of Denmark take everything up to the Normans....if they havent killed them

In my current play through as Hjordaland, the Danes actually went to war with the Normans and pushed them all the way to Normandie and Britanny, luckily the Normans had a good foothold in England...

Then I had to go save the Normans XD And needless to say, the Franks were long dead

Seriously though, this mod is so awesome, and there is a horrible lack of Dark Ages stuff ive seen.

One faction I'd love to see is the Avars, they were an early Turkic migration people that messed around in Eastern Europe for awhile. They brought stirrups and trebuchets to Europe, so that'd be cool.