- Each faction starts with 5 points
- Each user can vote by adding 1 point to one faction they like and subtracting 1 point from another faction
- You vote by copying the latest list and altering the factions' you're voting for points (it'd be nice if you could also highlight the ones you voted for and removing previous user's highlighted areas if they're not the same as yours)
- After 5 votes since your last vote, OR after 12 hours since your last vote you can vote again
- When there are only 3 factions or less left, the -1 point will become -3 to speed the game up
- When only 1 faction remains, it is declared winner
- If there is sufficient evidence that you have cheated (IE multi accounting etc.) your votes will not count anymore for the entire duration of the round.
-If there is ever I a tie at the end of the game the involved factions restart at 50, 24 hours after the tie has been established. (It has happened before that is why it's up here.)
-If you eliminate a faction by deducting only one point you may deduct a point from another faction as well(occurs only when you are allowed to subtract more than 1 point i.e. the final round).
-This is just a personal preference and doesn't have to be followed but if you could denote certain choices and messages by color it would be helpful
RoyalBlue=suggested changes to rules (i generally glance over the updates and have missed things in posts b4)
Side-note: Purple means changed from original rules