Quote Originally Posted by garudamon11 View Post
I dont know where to start, but I have to say that I have always questioned islam, eventhough slightly so before I was 14.
Only now I started to understand what all of this is, in the past I used to think that those who criticize islam (who I never heard talk, only heard about them through teachers or religious TV shows) do not understand it.
I thought that hijab really does prevent "falling in sin" but its just a huge hoax, the numebr of women wearing hijab has increased tremendously, but so has the number of molestation cases, everyone has sexual orientations, but we dont see this happening so commonly in non-muslim countries, so are arabs animals? No, it must be the stupid cultural taboos.
And to make it worse, its women who are blamed for getting molested and raped! They didnt dress modestly! Yep, that must explain it.... Not
Now, if we say that god exists, then why did he create us like this? Why is "sin" so attractive? Oh it must be the devil.... well then, since hijab prevents the devil from taking over our minds then why do women get molested eventhough they're dressing in full hijab?

Religious fanatics should be put in mental hospitals, they should be contaminated, they are more damaging than radioactive materials!
Whats really scary is that muslim parties WILL take over if democracy is allowed in arab countries, it doesnt matter how moderate and liberal they are, they will be the death of us all, I need to escape this part of the world because its all turning into Afghanistan soon and I might be beheaded if anyone knows that Im an atheist, actually this post might be putting my life at a risk!
You seem to be arguing against Islam because of the actions of some of it's followers instead of the religion itself. Would you renounce your gender if you start to dislike actions of people of your gender?