Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RNJ 2.0

Default Re: RNJ 2.0

One word
    AWESOME

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Great release Budd! I just downloaded and I will try asap! Thanks!

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Excellent work lads! Sadly I no longer have BI... otherwise I would have continued helping
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Two words: Epic Swag.

I downloaded this last night, IT'S AWESOMESAUCE!

My one single criticism is that the great and corrupt generals for Hojo feature is a little over done. Every general has about five stars on adoption but gets all the corruption traits as soon as you put them in a city. Personally I think it should be toned down a little. Other than that minor complaint, really more of a personal annoyance, this mod is one of the best I've played.

I've read reame file, but didn't understand how to make it work. Can somebody, please, explain it?
    I've installed it into BI folder and what next....
    Soarin', if it's not much trouble, in details, please
    Last edited by lekseus; February 06, 2012 at 09:17 AM.

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

You should create a desktop icon for the mod now.
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

i keep on gettin stratmap unrecognized culture egyptian error ive done a fresh bi install and rnj 2.0 install three times and still same error my bi is v 1.6

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by kdevere View Post
    i keep on gettin stratmap unrecognized culture egyptian error ive done a fresh bi install and rnj 2.0 install three times and still same error my bi is v 1.6
    You need to delete your user-settings file and the map temp file... do you know how to do that?
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Installatuion of your mod is complicated for simple user=) Can you give detail instructions? For dummies?=)

do i delete them from the bi folder or the shogun 2 folder also can i install the spqr mod on the same copy of rome since shogun 2 uses bi and spqr uses regular rome

Raglan's Avatar ~~~

no, spqr needs a seperate install.

were do i find the user settings file and map temp file for rnj

RTW vs. S2TW? RTW is better. Good work. Thanks.

Raglan's Avatar ~~~

so hows the patch coming on?

Have removed the supply traits, and we now have a cannon that works great, but unfortunately has left me with a dilemma as the cannon exposes the lack of damage textures in the walls (as you damage them they revert to roman), do I release as is, or wait till I find someone who can do the damage textures?
    RNJ Mod Fan (Shogun 2-Rome BI)

Get it here!http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=519633

Raglan's Avatar ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by BiggBudd View Post
    Have removed the supply traits, and we now have a cannon that works great, but unfortunately has left me with a dilemma as the cannon exposes the lack of damage textures in the walls (as you damage them they revert to roman), do I release as is, or wait till I find someone who can do the damage textures?
    they do it anyway. Whenever i use a ram they revert.

A piece of art! (iam one of this guys who prefer shogun1 over all other tw titles) so this mod suits my liking, fantastic looking units, menus, music ect...thx for this guys.
    if only the unit movement was a bit slower would be great, anyone making a mod to slow units down?

it's a great mod i tried it and i love it...altough i have on problem i can't seem to make it go fullscreen...cand anybody help me fix that??it only happens with this mod..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast