Thread: Otomo Campaign

Comes Limitis

Default Otomo Campaign

First of all, awesome mod, many thx.

I started a campaign as Otomo via tutorial, did the one step move and end turn. Then I went on doing the usual campaining, building army etc, but I noticed the Shoni or anyone else for that matter not doing a thing at all. Shoni didnt build a unit in like 8 turns, and no AI clan went to war with another in that period. Its like there was no AI action taking place.

Bug? Or is this going to change?
    Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    we can safely say that a % of those 130 were Houthi/Iranian militants that needed to be stopped unfortunately

Default Re: Otomo Campaign

Just fired up a game myself and the AI definitly worked. One clan got destroyed aftera few turns and Shoni did start to build up it's infrastructure. The AI does not get cheated units in TROM3, so they need a bit of time get going like the player.

Comes Limitis

Default Re: Otomo Campaign

Kay, cool. I'l see what happens the next few turns. Its nice to have an AI not going all out on you the first few turns and then being exhausted for the rest of the campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    we can safely say that a % of those 130 were Houthi/Iranian militants that needed to be stopped unfortunately