Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Upload - 3.3 Version!

Default Re: New Upload - 3.3 Version!

Nope.

7hillip's Avatar Libertus

Eothese, great, great mod! im very impressed, Native Americans invading Europe, love it, anyways, i would like to know how the heck did you add the Aztec intro movie? i am a semi modder and would love to know how you did that? i have not yet modded any intro movies but would love to add that to my other mods, if you can let me know the folders to where i can find them and also a tiny tutorial on how the heck you did that? thanks bro, your awesome

I probably just copied it over from the Americas expansion, although I seem to remember removing all movies around version 3 to keep the file size down. I haven't worked on Expanded for around 3 years or done any modding for around 2. So if you want it you'll have to figure it yourself or try the workshop.

7hillip's Avatar Libertus

Icon14 Re: New Upload - 3.3 Version!

Quote Originally Posted by Eothese View Post
    I probably just copied it over from the Americas expansion, although I seem to remember removing all movies around version 3 to keep the file size down. I haven't worked on Expanded for around 3 years or done any modding for around 2. So if you want it you'll have to figure it yourself or try the workshop.
    Hey thx alot Eothese, hey i have a couple of modding questions if you dont mind? Have u played falcom total war? Im trying to reactivate the intro and faction movies cuz they seemed to be turned off? Also when playing the aztec or native factions how can i mod the caption settlement card? Especifically instead of exterminate to sacrifice? Thx

mine says in the installer. expanded americas 3.3 has not been totally installed because of the following reason:

data\settlements\middle_eastern\ambient_settlements\me_fort_b\me_fort_b.world: This file contains invalid data. (error 11FD)

you will have to run this utility again to completely install Expanded Americas 3.3

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Longer battles for Expanded Americas. Rename to export_descr_unit and place in Modfolder data\.

export_descr_unitExpAmrcsII.txt
    Last edited by Dracula; January 30, 2014 at 02:10 PM.

Domesticus

Hello!

It would be a campaign map also ideal for the "First World War", with some modifications to the regions and assignments to the new factions.

Why do people keep posting stuff on Gamefront. Gamefront doesn't work for a lot of people! As far as I can remember, I've never been able to download anything from it. Just gives an error, independent of which pc I use in the house for it. Please upload it on a better website. Me and from what I see others as well cannot get anything from Gamefront.

Hi

Gamefront files not found; deposit files pain in the a%se... why not moddb ? any other alternative ?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by General Gordon View Post
    Hi

Gamefront files not found; deposit files pain in the a%se... why not moddb ? any other alternative ?
    Yes there is at least one upload site that can handle large mods (max 6 Gb without the pending process that moddb has) and that's The Assimilation Lab (TAL) and anyone can download from. If I only had the mod in question and permission to provide another mirror I would do so asap.

I know Nexus also host large mods, but guests can only download small files (max 2 Mb IIRC) from Nexus.
    Last edited by Leonardo; June 02, 2016 at 02:20 AM.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Is there any new upload-mirror? I'd love to try out that mod

Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid View Post
    Is there any new upload-mirror? I'd love to try out that mod
    Is this mod no longer hosted anywhere? That's a shame. It was my favorite Medieval II mod.
    Aztecs invading France? The Pope himself charging into battle? Challenging AI that brings the pain? Check out the Expanded Americas mod.

The alt links to deposit files still work.

Quote Originally Posted by Eothese View Post
    The alt links to deposit files still work.
    I have this installed in the correct path, but am getting this whenever I try to launch the game:

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Much thanks!

Would love to be able to play this mod again as it was my favorite.
    Aztecs invading France? The Pope himself charging into battle? Challenging AI that brings the pain? Check out the Expanded Americas mod.

Okay, I went back to this after looking on the forums. I feel quite stupid. The problem was that I had to install mod to the (x86) directory and when I did that I named the mod folder "Expanded Americas." I simply went to the mod folder and renamed it 'expanded_americas3.3.' The .bat launcher now works perfectly!

Congrats,

When I played it went well. I liked legion numbers for the units and where they came from. Will there ever be a new update for this mod or not? If not then i'm fine as it is now.

No, there will never be anymore updates.

Please reupload for 3.3 the links are dead!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12