Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Upload - 3.3 Version!

Default New Upload - 3.3 Version!

Alright, with Megaupload gone and the Zshare link also lost I'm going to have to do a new upload...

So I might reduce the AI's cash boost for players who are using a campaign difficulty of less than very hard. I'm already doing some more file trimming and still fixing those minor bugs so I should expect to get something uploaded at the weekend.

If you have any other issues please raise them here so that I can try and address them as soon as possible.

Default Re: New Upload

Hi again, only one question i have is there any chance to make the turns for everyone to go faster?
    I mean when i press End Turn it takes somewhat 30 seconds for every faction to have moved.

Again if you CAN,and yes i know im lazy, but i just need to ask you this atleast :-)
    Tell me if you dont understand what i mean :-)

Default Re: New Upload

I don't believe the turn time can be lessened, with the added regions factions and tweaks to the AI, the AI factions take a bit longer to decide how to act on their turns, the game should have faster turns later when more factions are gone.

That said I am not working on this mod, this is just my idea of the reason.

Default Re: New Upload - 3.3 Version

Both parts are available at Gamefront now. Check here for details and download links.
    Last edited by Eothese; February 05, 2012 at 09:33 AM.

Default Re: New Upload - 3.3 Version!

Hi Eothese just downloaded and installed it and the game crashes right after i click on the game file.

When i was gonna install the mod i noticed it went to the wrong folder cause of the 64 bit version i have of Windows. So i had to change it to install in the ''Program Files (x86)/SEGA/Medieval II Total War/mods/expanded_americas3.3'' then the path it is choosen default. I installed both parts in that folder and the game still crashes right when started. I never had this problem with the old version, so im really confused what to do now.

Try and launch it from the .bat file in the main Expanded Americas folder, if you've changed the install path then the shortcut is wrong...

Hi again, yes i have to change the installion path cause all my games are installed in the ''Program Files (x86)''
    They never get installed to the regular ''Program Files'' folder.
    Does this have something to do with that i have 64 bits of windows 7?

Nitehawk's Avatar Libertus

hay will this mod be ok to use as ive changed my medieval prefernce folder to allow me to hotseat grand campain?

Quote Originally Posted by ewun View Post
    Hi again, yes i have to change the installion path cause all my games are installed in the ''Program Files (x86)''
    They never get installed to the regular ''Program Files'' folder.
    Does this have something to do with that i have 64 bits of windows 7?
    Yes, that's entirely the reason. You can change it though by using the browse option when installing, just as you can when you install anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk View Post
    hay will this mod be ok to use as ive changed my medieval prefernce folder to allow me to hotseat grand campain?
    As long as you check the install path is correct for your M2 install, IE the mod is correctly installed into the existing mods folder, there should be no problem.

Nitehawk's Avatar Libertus

doe this have to be in stalled in program files ive aready installed it into the Program Files (x86)?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk View Post
    doe this have to be in stalled in program files ive aready installed it into the Program Files (x86)?
    Wherever your M2 install is, is were you should install the mod and it should finish up like this. If M2 is not installed in the default location then the desktop shortcut will not work and you will have to use the .bat file, also shown in the pic, to launch the game.

Do you have a problem running the mod, or are you just curious?

This will be the last full install for Expanded America's, and due to the recent publication of my first book, I will be mainly concentrating on writing once more.

Wasn't this said last time and you forgot to delete it(can be found in the downloads thread)? Or does it still hold true?
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"

Newest version is only because the older one was hosted on both Megaupload, need I say more, and Zshare, which I think just deleted the files after a set time. So rarther than putting the same download back up, I put together a new install with a few minor bug fixes included. Probably nothing that would be noticable to even the biggest fan, but it felt the right thing to do.

So basically I just re-named the thread and edited in the download links...
    Last edited by Eothese; April 23, 2012 at 01:15 PM.

OK.

Would you be willing to support beermugcarl's renovation's? Or even work with him in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaul View Post
    OK.

Would you be willing to support beermugcarl's renovation's? Or even work with him in the future?
    Theoretically and in spirit yes. Practically and hands on, probably not. I've just got too much on the go already.

I write myself (poems). I understand the peace and tranquility they bring, expands my mind more than the americas could ever hope to bring.....

Wow keep up the great work.

I'm in love with this mod! Quick question, I have the Kingdom Grand Campaign mod and was wondering how would I be able to put your hoard and ai army build mod into it?

Great! Quick answer, by copying the appropriate entries in the appropriate files.

Dorad's Avatar Foederatus

Is there a torrent?
    I was King Dorad from Doradsa. I left Doradsa to play Medieval 2 Total War !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast