Page 82 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3257727374757677787980818283848586878889909192107132 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2890

Thread: My day sucks because

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

Default Re: My day sucks because

Hurray, six days straight of twelve hour plus workdays, and I still have work tomorrow, and then I'm sure next week will be all long days too.
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Why are you required to work so much? Are you happen to be a lawyer?

Because my boss is my father and it's family business.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyaoth View Post
    Because my boss is my father and it's family business.
    I know right? People say the "boss's kid" is always the charity hire, but then he works you harder than anybody.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

-- delete --
    Last edited by AqD; September 13, 2013 at 11:48 PM. Reason: double post

Aru's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I've been called to have a coffee with friends I haven't seen in two years, but I have work over my head.
    There are 4 or 5 days every month when I actually have to do work because of deadlines, and somehow people always want to socialize exactly those days.

Also, I wore half of this post in capital letters before I noticed it and had to rewrite. Is there a program or site which switches caps to non caps text? It happens often to me.
    Has signatures turned off.

Be glad there is a program that corrects your spelling already; but imagine if there was one that automatically corrected the declensions of Slavic languages like yours.

I have been smoking some pipe tobacco recently, but I fear I may become a habitual smoker, so young! Chinese food tonight, got home but aircon is dripping. Cat craps yet is very messy for some reason, we need to cut off some hair from his bum. It's late but I am not tired, too much going on in my mind. I want to sleep but I can't.

Edit: Or should I say my night sucks.
    Last edited by Bo1Bo1Sha3; September 19, 2013 at 12:18 PM.
    "牛鬼蛇神的文字" by Fu Sinian on Chinese characters.
    ("A Cow Demon and Snake God's Writing System")

"汉字不灭,中国必亡" Lu Xun also on Chinese characters.
    ("If Chinese Characters don't die, China will perish")

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Yes it's called word.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Quote Originally Posted by Papashaw View Post
    Be glad there is a program that corrects your spelling already; but imagine if there was one that automatically corrected the declensions of Slavic languages like yours.
    Yeah, that's an issue only for foreign learners of our languages. By the time you learn to speak, you know them. And when you go to school and learn grammar, they don't teach you which declension to use, but why are you using them.

Do any of you smoke? What does it feel like to be addicted, I'm only 17 but now I smoke a small pipe tobacco cigar(size of ring finger) every other day so that's 3-4 a week. I am not too addicted yet as I have only done this for 3 weeks, but I am not sure if this is such a good idea. It just feels nice after a meal, I only inhale 10% of the time anyway, yes I should quit. My life may suck.
    "牛鬼蛇神的文字" by Fu Sinian on Chinese characters.
    ("A Cow Demon and Snake God's Writing System")

"汉字不灭,中国必亡" Lu Xun also on Chinese characters.
    ("If Chinese Characters don't die, China will perish")

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

Meh, who cares. Half a cigar a day won't kill you.
    #JusticeForCookie #JusticeForCal #JusticeForAkar #JusticeForAthelchan

I used to smoke. Don't do it, its bad for you. (As an adult Im legaly bound to say that). Now what you have sir is good tastes. But by all means try to not give in into an addiction. I will make you waste money and health.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Smoking is bad m'kay, you should totally stay from it m'kay.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

I hate you Tesla, and you most of all, God of Stocks and Bonds.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Have to work on Sat, again...

Who's Telsa?

The guy who invented electricity. Also, he invented a luxury electric car. Also his damn stock is up almost 1000% percent from when I bought it originally and like 800% from when I could have bought several thousand dollars worth more stocks which would have given me a nice huge profit, instead all I have is a measly couple dozen thousand.

Nikola?

My day sucks because I have to spend time (that I could be using to work on my mod) coming up with pointless filler posts in order to be able to start a thread.

It's an ugly day, it's raining and dark and I have load of work to do.

But there's a suckier situation developing. Against better judgement I did business with a friend last year and he didn't pay up. I don't know if he thought he's getting special treatment or something, but my mom won't do any more business with him, it was awkward from the start and she disliked him, and one of these days I'll have to have a talk with him which I'm not looking forward to.

It'd be easier if everytime we meet pretty much the only thng he talks about is how he's got no money because no one's paying him and he's going through a divorce. I hope he's not deliberately trying to make me not press the subject. In any case, that's last time I'm doing business with him, or any personal friend.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

^Dude same, except the person doing business was my parents with one of their friends. Guess they're not friends anymore, oops.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō