Page 72 of 145 FirstFirst ... 224762636465666768697071727374757677787980818297122 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2890

Thread: My day sucks because

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Default Re: My day sucks because

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Adrian View Post
    Had a dream about a girl I've been in love with for the past 7 years, even though she hates my guts and made me lose my best friend, and now I can't stop thinking about her. Godammit why can't I get over her? Why?
    Is she hot.

Shea O'Gorath's Avatar Primicerius

Well as we see from Adrians Emma Watson view he has some very high standards.

I have returned

Had a dream about a girl I've been in love with for the past 7 years, even though she hates my guts and made me lose my best friend, and now I can't stop thinking about her. Godammit why can't I get over her? Why?
    That happened to me a while back. Lasted over two years. Eventually I just moved on emotionally. It probably helped that I didn't see or hear from her for the last few months of the fiasco Hang in there. Love the one you're with
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

the mysterious F's Avatar Vicarius

why does she hate your guts?

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

No idea. She didn't like me from day one and it only got worse as time passed. Her best friend was also my best friend, think it might have something to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Mc View Post
    Well as we see from Adrians Emma Watson view he has some very high standards.
    I think it's more of a cultural thing, since everyone I know thinks the same about Emma Watson.
    Last edited by Sir Adrian; July 13, 2013 at 12:07 PM.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

You need to find someone else.

Or just sleep around.

I here there are some very nice ladies for low low prices.

I have returned

You can find a girl for any price It's just matter of math. If you see one for 50 bucks, that probably means she's visited quite a bit more often than the one who costs 1000 Risk assessment divided by disposable income.... Or something like that
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

My day sucks because im interrailing in eastern europe... In this resturant I just ordered a ton of meat, footsize grilled honey cheddar cheese, bowl of potato, bread cheese, grilled chicken wings, 4liters of local beer and a salad... But I now realize I cant eat it all. Its what happend when you order from a bulgarian menu... ;(

some sympathy?

​~Wille
    Last edited by Kjertesvein; July 13, 2013 at 02:43 PM.
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

a ton of meat
    In the context of our above posts this takes on a whole new meaning.

I have returned

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    You need to find someone else.
    But she's perfect. I hate my life.

Or just sleep around.
    Besides being fun that doesn't solve crap like this.

Not something I'd recommend doing in this part of Europe. Honestyl if you ever decide to visit the Balkans or Hungary or the Ukraine stay away from the "girls", you risk ending up with more than just happy memories and an empty wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjertesvein View Post
    My day sucks because im interrailing in eastern europe... In this resturant I just ordered a ton of meat, footsize grilled honey cheddar cheese, bowl of potato, bread cheese, grilled chicken wings, 4liters of local beer and a salad... But I now realize I cant eat it all. Its what happend when you order from a bulgarian menu... ;(

some sympathy?

​~Wille

Ask if they can pack it "to go" and just give it to some homeless people.
    Last edited by Sir Adrian; July 13, 2013 at 05:36 PM.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

But she's perfect. I hate my life.
    She not worth it Adrian. I can be all she is and more.

Besides being fun that doesn't solve crap like this.
    Nonsense I've watch Game of Thrones and it clearly shows that drinking and whoring solves all problems.

Not something I'd recommend doing in this part of Europe. Honestyl if you ever decide to visit the Balkans or Hungary or the Ukraine stay away from the "girls", you risk ending up with more than just happy memories and an empty wallet.
    Is that from experience?

I have returned

Something tells me this thread will get really awkward soon...
    Fair enough about your family values preventing you from drinking, my family values prohibit me from not drinking.

Is that from experience?

Ferdiad mightr have something to say about your first statement.

Yes is is from experience, but someone else's experience. Personally I disapprove of such practices.
    Last edited by Sir Adrian; July 13, 2013 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltic Warrior View Post
    Something tells me this thread will get really awkward soon...
    You might be right.

Ferdiad mightr have something to say about your first statement.

Yes is is from experience, but someone else's experience. Personally I disapprove of such practices.
    Ferdi can fight me for you if he wants.

And someone else should have covered his tool before entering public places.

I have returned

Aru's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Risk what?
    Has signatures turned off.

Indefinitely Banned

the plastic ladies are for you

sex shop has 50% reduced price for blondes today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by King of the Ring View Post
    the plastic ladies are for you

sex shop has 50% reduced price for blondes today!!!

I have returned

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

I'm as mad as I've ever been! My god this guy's been annoying most of the job now but god I've never dealt with such a stupid conniving little prick of a man before. At this point I'm kinda hoping the idiot will try to sue us so him and his fat of a wife won't get their house finished for another year at least and will be punished legally.
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian