Page 5 of 145 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055105 ... LastLast

Thread: My day sucks because

Timefool's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: My day sucks because

I have to spend the day with old people.

Quote Originally Posted by thedudederek View Post
    I have to spend the day with old people.
    What did you do wrong to deserve that?

Scipio Afracanis's Avatar Protector Domesticus

My previous day sucked because I was grouchy from little sleep so I got in a 10 min verbal spat with a bill collector calling my company for a previous employee who quit and moved out of the state.
    2010 ,2012,2014 World Series Champions: San Francisco Giants
    1962, 1989, 2002

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

My entire week sucked.

My first girlfriend broke up with me. Yes, my first one ever.

I'm struggling to keep my Biology grade up.

I'm still trying to mentally repair myself after a head injury in October, and my parents seem to have no intent of helping me, just telling me to pray to God. I'm sorry, as much as I want to believe there is a God, I believe science will prevail in the situation. Just because my doctor said everything was okay doesn't mean I feel okay about it.

I need to make a Radio Play for my English Honors class to boost my grade (Or I won't be able to get in it next trimester), but my dad decided that he would buy and use a PoS video editing program to do it. The script is written, the recordings are done, just now they need to be put together. All of this comes after trying all week to get people to act in my play, including my now-ex girlfriend. I just barely managed to get one of my friends to do it, after she needed plenty of talking her parents begging them to let her come over to my house to film.

My math class is full of idiot stoners who have probably killed all their brain cells smoking weed, and the teacher says I can't change classes. Those morons are disruptive and annoying, and interfere with my concentration. I'm not good at math, but I don't need their joking and commenting. My teacher is also a weak woman with no will.

There is casting drama with the school play, where the director regularly casts his favorites. I'm not one of those, and so I am ignored.

My parents otherwise ignore me unless their is a school grade on the line, or a bribe to shut me up and keep me busy. Too busy with work, I guess.

My old-as-hell Driver's Ed was constantly yelling at me yesterday as I drove him around town. Considering all the crap I'm going through, I don't need some old crank yelling at me. He should've retired years ago. It seems no other Drivers' Ed teachers around here are actually calm, relaxed, easy-going people, considering what my friends at school say. I just want to remove his car's "passenger break" (built in the passenger seat so he can jam it whenever a student makes a screw up, like what he did when I acidentally didn't look a second time making a right turn at an intersection and so I was stuck in the middle of there for like 30 seconds as he railed on) and so he would jam on it and I would keep going. Maybe I'd use it destroy his ugly, massive-ass Buick.

People are constantly asking when my next mod update is, and I hope they read this to understand what is happening in my life at the moment.
    Last edited by EmperorBatman999; February 05, 2012 at 02:48 PM.

Habelo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I thought of everyone starving and the never ending spiral we humans have in destroying ourselves and our earth.
    You have a certain mentality, a "you vs them" and i know it is hard to see, but it is only your imagination which makes up enemies everywhere. I haven't professed anything but being neutral so why Do you feel the need to defend yourself from me?. Truly What are you defending? when there is nobody attacking?

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

Because the patriots lost again.

I'm done with Football.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Quote Originally Posted by Grouchio View Post
    Because the patriots lost again.

I'm done with FootballHandegg.
    Fixed.

Gatsby's Avatar Punctual Romantic

In my English course, your overall mark is partly affected by your public speaking grade, alongside your classwork portfolio and then the official exam.

In my last class presentation I got a 1, the best you can get. I have the maximum grade possible for that area of the course, the most dreaded area of the course, job done, right? Wrong.

Not everybody has a 1, so my teacher desides to do one last round of class presentations, including us who have 1s, even though there is no need for us to do it, at all. After putting it off for a week, I hastily prepared last night, and now must do an unmotivated, un-prepared talk to the class.
    You'll have more fun at a Glasgow stabbing than an Edinburgh wedding.

Under the patronage of the mighty Dante von Hespburg

Quote Originally Posted by ♔EmperorBatman999♔ View Post
    My entire week sucked.

I need to make a Radio Play for my English Honors class to boost my grade (Or I won't be able to get in it next trimester), but my dad decided that he would buy and use a PoS video editing program to do it. The script is written, the recordings are done, just now they need to be put together. All of this comes after trying all week to get people to act in my play, including my now-ex girlfriend. I just barely managed to get one of my friends to do it, after she needed plenty of talking her parents begging them to let her come over to my house to film.

My math class is full of idiot stoners who have probably killed all their brain cells smoking weed, and the teacher says I can't change classes. Those morons are disruptive and annoying, and interfere with my concentration. I'm not good at math, but I don't need their joking and commenting. My teacher is also a weak woman with no will.

There is casting drama with the school play, where the director regularly casts his favorites. I'm not one of those, and so I am ignored.

My parents otherwise ignore me unless their is a school grade on the line, or a bribe to shut me up and keep me busy. Too busy with work, I guess.
    I wish my parents would just shut up and give me money ..

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

My entire week sucked.

I'm still trying to mentally repair myself after a head injury in October, and my parents seem to have no intent of helping me, just telling me to pray to God. I'm sorry, as much as I want to believe there is a God, I believe science will prevail in the situation. Just because my doctor said everything was okay doesn't mean I feel okay about it.

My old-as-hell Driver's Ed was constantly yelling at me yesterday as I drove him around town. Considering all the crap I'm going through, I don't need some old crank yelling at me. He should've retired years ago. It seems no other Drivers' Ed teachers around here are actually calm, relaxed, easy-going people, considering what my friends at school say. I just want to remove his car's "passenger break" (built in the passenger seat so he can jam it whenever a student makes a screw up, like what he did when I acidentally didn't look a second time making a right turn at an intersection and so I was stuck in the middle of there for like 30 seconds as he railed on) and so he would jam on it and I would keep going. Maybe I'd use it destroy his ugly, massive-ass Buick.

People are constantly asking when my next mod update is, and I hope they read this to understand what is happening in my life at the moment.
    That was how Math class was for me last year. Until I got permission to switch to a better class from my parents. Having a case manager around also helps.

Silverheart's Avatar Domesticus

My computer has gone completely kaputt, and I´m currently completely reliant on the university computers.
    Feels especially great since I have essays to write (which I can´t save on these computers, so I have to write everything in one go) and it means I may have to cut my budget more or less in half to buy a new computer...
    Heart of silver, Mind of gold
    Fist of iron and Tongue to scold

Proud to be a Viking!

The ma and pa camera store here closed up. Good honest people with very good prices had to close up and the overcharging asswipes at Ritz Camera are still in business here. It's like seeing a good friend go and that annoying ass brat who just won't go away profits.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

My entire week sucked.

Ah, the breakup..That sucks. I remember mine quite well, cause she dumped me on my 18th birthday.

As for the stoners, I would complain to someone higher up, perhaps the head of the math department.
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Nosjack's Avatar Praepositus

I foolishly stayed up 'till midnight lastnight, and now not only am I dead tired and have to go to class, but I slept in a weird position and my neck is really sore.

Psychonaut's Avatar Domesticus

I have to walk in the cold to get to my car

And Nosjack what time did you wake up? I regularly go to sleep at midnight and get up around 5:30-6:00ish. It's not too bad for me at least.
    Last edited by Psychonaut; February 08, 2012 at 02:19 PM.

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Got an "official" eviction notice from my landlord. Then...I found out that a check I wrote for catfood three days ago bounced and the bank charged me a $30.00 overdraft fee....Grrrmmm!!!........
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze View Post
    Got an "official" eviction notice from my landlord. Then...I found out that a check I wrote for catfood three days ago bounced and the bank charged me a $30.00 overdraft fee....Grrrmmm!!!........
    Job?

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

My day sucks because I have woken up at 4:30 and was unable to get back to sleep for two days now, and coupled with the fact that I'm sick, it has been a sucky 2 days.
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

my day sucks because my Final sucks

My day sucks because I've been sick for the third day in a row.

Proud creator of the original describe the person above you thread in '09.
    Also proud ragequitter.