Page 37 of 145 FirstFirst ... 122728293031323334353637383940414243444546476287137 ... LastLast

Thread: My day sucks because

Default Re: My day sucks because

I have to shower , two times in a row ...

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Why?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Because I had to go somewhere , but it turns out I go tomorrow and my hair has to be perfectly clean for that "event" ...
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; February 08, 2013 at 01:36 PM.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

To get the puke out of your hair.

Patrician

your day does suck.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Psychonaut's Avatar Domesticus

Reading on my couch turned into a 5 hour nap and now I have no idea what to do with my life.

Patrician

I posted over 100 posts in this sub forum in one day, then my internet crashed and I couldn't get back to TWC (probably over did it). Then I decided to see what Ferdiad was doing on steam and saw all of his games. This led me to think of myself as an unaccomplished gamer but overall as an extremely bored with nothing to do type of person who has way too many expenses and currently hates that his life has gone nowhere. I know I'm not even out of high school, but if I don't accomplish anything amazing before I day then I don't deserve to have a legacy or to even be remembered. My name will just be the dust in the wind (no pun intended).

Shea O'Gorath's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Reading on my couch turned into a 5 hour nap and now I have no idea what to do with my life.
    Well its obvious. You continue reading.

Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
    I posted over 100 posts in this sub forum in one day, then my internet crashed and I couldn't get back to TWC (probably over did it). Then I decided to see what Ferdiad was doing on steam and saw all of his games. This led me to think of myself as an unaccomplished gamer but overall as an extremely bored with nothing to do type of person who has way too many expenses and currently hates that his life has gone nowhere. I know I'm not even out of high school, but if I don't accomplish anything amazing before I day then I don't deserve to have a legacy or to even be remembered. My name will just be the dust in the wind (no pun intended).
    TWC was down last night. Also it is a bit early for your life to really be going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vitiated Mind View Post
    Because I had to go somewhere , but it turns out I go tomorrow and my hair has to be perfectly clean for that "event" ...
    Isnt constantly washing your hair bad for it?

I have returned

Gatsby's Avatar Punctual Romantic

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    That's quite harsh on yourself, I mean just because you couldn't focus on your book... I'm sure there's still hope for you.
    Last edited by Gatsby; February 09, 2013 at 11:39 AM.
    You'll have more fun at a Glasgow stabbing than an Edinburgh wedding.

Under the patronage of the mighty Dante von Hespburg

Patrician

I know Andy, ironic ain't it.

I wonder if I caused TWC to crash?

I know Andy, ironic ain't it.

I wonder if I caused TWC to crash?
    Nah we're luckier than that. It was a planned update in preparation for the update to vB4

I have returned

Patrician

Good to know that I didn't almost destroy TWC.

I heard the servers were old but I didn't think they were that bad.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Had a new year's eve dinner with my family, then wasted night playing stupid game. Now I need to find something to do for my vacation

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Are you Chinese?
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en espańol? Mira por aca.

New Years in Feburary would indicate Chineese ancestory

I have returned

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Mc View Post
    Isnt constantly washing your hair bad for it?
    Are you serious? Im washing my hair more often now then ever before (once every 2 days) because it just seems to be getting greasy all the time and looks bad as well. Now it is staring to get greased on the 2nd day as well, so im starting go think im going to have to wash it every day, i hope i dont up my hair like this.

When I was younger I washed my hair less often and didn't have this problem. I remember that when i was spending a summer at the countryside when i was like 14 i used to go 1 week+ with unwashed hair and it was mostly fine, well except for the last 3 days

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

Playing lots of games isn't accomplishing anything. Get a job.
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Easier said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltic Warrior View Post
    Now it is staring to get greased on the 2nd day as well, so im starting go think im going to have to wash it every day, i hope i dont up my hair like this.
    Because you are washing your hair so often. I asked a dermatologist the same thing a while ago and she told me that from a medical point of view washing your hair more than twice a week is a bad idea. Something to do with your scalp and the protective layer that forms around it.

If it gets greasy try wetting it and then dry it with a towel. It works for me.
    Last edited by Sir Adrian; February 09, 2013 at 03:35 PM.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Vađarholmr's Avatar Archivum Scriptorium
    Content Emeritus

Spanish homework. That I keep delaying 5 minutes at a time.
    {I cook weird stuff}-{Patronised by the fearsome Chloe}
    „[...] ţví ađ međ lögum skal land vort byggja en eigi međ ólögum eyđa.“
    (The Frosta-thing law, 1260)

Is acher in gaíth innocht,
    fu-fuasna fairggae findfolt:
    ní ágor réimm mora minn
    dond láechraid lainn ua Lothlind.

Washing your hair too often causes it to go greasy as the scalp goes into overdrive to produce more oils to protect your scalp.

I have returned