Page 141 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4191116131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 2890

Thread: My day sucks because

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: My day sucks because

If I had the money, I would build houses and start a small community to help people like you who need it and just give you the house, no mortgage and all.

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    seem like an awful state. Why didn't you just leave?
    Because my grandmother is getting worse and worse living like this, the longer this goes on the sicker she gets, and I need to stay around to help her. She refuses to leave too far from this area, because she is determined to fight the bank, and attorneys who stole everything from us. Her kidneys seem to be failing now as well.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SturmChurro View Post
    Because my grandmother is getting worse and worse living like this, the longer this goes on the sicker she gets, and I need to stay around to help her. She refuses to leave too far from this area, because she is determined to fight the bank, and attorneys who stole everything from us. Her kidneys seem to be failing now as well.

I'm sorry to hear that bro, stay strong!

Finally 8n an actual house to live, today have gotten the electricity turned back on. 2 months homeless living out of car, in the heat. My day is bad because, getting into the home made us pretty much broke for this month, and the house, frankly, is a dump, but it'll do temporarily until something better happens. Beggars can't be choosers. Also, where my PC was stored got ingested by mice, they got into my PC, and peed and all inside it! Wtf?! Luckily it still works, but I think I'm going to have to take it apart and carefully clean everything one at a time, and murder every mouse that I ever see for restitution.

No internet, or water at house yet.
    Last edited by SturmChurro; September 21, 2018 at 05:17 PM.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

How can you live without water?! What about job? Have you found one?

Don't live without water, have to fill up jugs of it, and keep buying bottled at expense. Details in different thread. Nope, no job. I have applied to I think a little over 20 in 2 different towns, and still nothing. It's absolutely ridiculous. Dejar vu from a couple years ago job hunt, but actually worse now, because I've applied to more now than then.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

How about leaving? Without an income you can't last for long

How about leaving? Without an income you can't last for long
    Next month it will be easier. It's the deposit(s) that cleaned us out. If I could just get a job there would pretty much be no worries at all with combined income, but survived about 3 weeks with nothing, can do it again, especially since there is a house and power at the moment. Monday will see what we can do about turning on watet, and internet (like electricity should be able to pay it next month).

Flint, Michigan.

Detroit.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

You get creative quickly or die trying.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Also, where my PC was stored got ingested by mice, they got into my PC, and peed and all inside it! Wtf?!
    Kill them all!

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

I am glad to hear Sturmchurro that things are getting better
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
    Kill them all!
    Come on they wouldn't be that disgusting if you wash them up, feed them and make a simple home from old PC case. They're not born dirty.

Come on they wouldn't be that disgusting if you wash them up, feed them and make a simple home from old PC case. They're not born dirty.
    Not with thousands of dollars worth of parts in the case!

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Not with thousands of dollars worth of parts in the case!
    So they chewed the parts? They can feed on that?!

So they chewed the parts? They can feed on that?!
    I was lucky and they didn't chew anything, but they'll often chew wires, so anything with wires they could eat. I Don't know why mice eat wires. All they did on mine was pee and poo in it, like most rodents they just do that wherever they sit. Nasty pets (hamsters, bunnies) Everything still works like it should, but I still need to take it apart and clean everything one by one.

Drove past our house yesterday guy demolished it and is redoing the whole property, because he just wants a field for cattle/farming. Officially lost everything inside. Gonna be a long annoying legal battle if we can ever get the money to afford an attorney to fight for us. Gonna have to be a lawsuit. At this point I wasn't surprised. Unfortunately, since I was illegally locked out all my legal documents are probably in a trash heap, or destroyed. Going to have to get new ones and since I am Californian that will cost money and take a month to get replacements.. Like it literally takes a month to get them to Missouri.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

But bunnies are cute! You can't hate them

There have been more than a dozen of road kills this month, mice and one tiny cat, all rammed, blood from mouth all over the road Never happened before.

And I witnessed how a dead mouse turned into a piece of fur, just 3 days and lots of flies.

But bunnies are cute! You can't hate them

There have been more than a dozen of road kills this month, mice and one tiny cat, all rammed, blood from mouth all over the road Never happened before.

And I witnessed how a dead mouse turned into a piece of fur, just 3 days and lots of flies.
    That's it? On the highway I've been taking to get to town there are at least 3 dead possums, an armadillo, and just outside of town there is a dead doe that has been laying on the side of the road for 3 days in a row (Don't know if it is still there now, but it was laying there for at least 3 days!).

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Just spent 27 hours in a half national wide blackout. No even cellphone battery because it took us all without a full charge. Going back to medieval ages for a day sure seems fun, but is not. Specially without water or gas to wash or cook on top of having no electricity.

Worst thing is the power crisis is going to get far worser before going better (or belly up) according a far and wide range of experts on the subject.

Just another day on Banana planet. At least I'm not living in Maracaibo where they sometimes sped a whole week without power.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Baal why are you still there? Have you got the permit to Columbia already?