Page 101 of 145 FirstFirst ... 5176919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111126 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2890

Thread: My day sucks because

Default Re: My day sucks because

My day sucks because I have to rewrite my exam, wish me luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Fair enough about your family values preventing you from drinking, my family values prohibit me from not drinking.

necronox's Avatar ▬▬ι═══════- -═══════ιι▬

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Every time world pays attention to Bosnia, war happens. Occasionally World war.
    mwahaaha, that made my day. xD

it is true that the serbs have experience a population decline since 1995, at around 0.029 million people per year, so, if the trend continues, it would take approximately 240 years for the serbian population to reach zero. (0.2%-0.5% decrease, however, the less people there is, the greater the % decrease most however)
    Last edited by necronox; January 24, 2014 at 08:50 AM.

i had to go to work with a blister under my right heel the size of a coin.
    then i had to take a trip into the woods to check on the cabin because "someone" feared we had forgoten to lock the door.
    i had only enough tobaco for one measly sigaret, which i saved all day to enjoy a smoke and cup of coffe in the prestine snowy forest.
    when i got there i discovered that my lighter was busted, making it impossible to light neither smoke nor propane-burner. and of course the door was locked.
    coming back home i realized that i had forgoten my tobaco-pouch somewhere along the way, but that i had carried a box of matches all along.
    i guess it is just one of those days.

on the flip side, i do have 5 liters of icecream in the fridge.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Indefinitely Banned

my tobaco-pouch
    Lol what kind of tobacco.

Tiedemanns gul mixture 3. how come?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

and, yeah i know smoking is harmfull.
    Last edited by absinthia; January 24, 2014 at 01:07 PM.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

Not whacky tobaccey?
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

The girl postponed date again. I don't know what to do now

BM309K58SMERCH's Avatar Centenarius

My day sucks because I didn't write a conclusion and finish up my English Composition reflective essay, which is a goddamn exam and it is a subject that I excel in. In addition to that, my fingers are hurting me.
    Tomorrow will suck because I have a killer exam, and my sleep tonight will be terrible because I will get nightmares about failing. (I am not kidding, I already had about 4 nightmares related to failing or not submitting an essay on time)

Such is life during the exams. Also, I am procrastinating, which is obviously the best thing to do in preparation for an exam that leaves me sleepless at nights.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    The girl postponed date again. I don't know what to do now
    Nothing. Ask her again later, and check if she doesn't have a boyfriend with who she had a big fight recently.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

I went to anderlecht - fc peasants and drank 2 beers and some rum before the game, and the rum messed me up, never made it to the game, and now i'm home and drunk and my fiancé is furious

Menelik_I's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Republic of Angola, Permitte divis cetera.

I go to Walmart for the first time in Houston and I can't find the Gun sales counter to drole at the black rifles ... how dissapointing
    « Le courage est toujours quelque chose de saint, un jugement divin entre deux idées. Défendre notre cause de plus en plus vigoureusement est conforme à la nature humaine. Notre suprême raison d’être est donc de lutter ; on ne possède vraiment que ce qu’on acquiert en combattant. »Ernst Jünger
    La Guerre notre Mère (Der Kampf als inneres Erlebnis), 1922, trad. Jean Dahel, éditions Albin Michel, 1934

Quote Originally Posted by sabaku_no_gaara View Post
    I went to anderlecht - fc peasants and drank 2 beers and some rum before the game, and the rum messed me up, never made it to the game, and now i'm home and drunk and my fiancé is furious
    That would not be so bad if you were a single guy , in fact it would a cool day .Ah sod it , it's still a good day , your fiance will get over it .

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    That would not be so bad if you were a single guy , in fact it would a cool day .Ah sod it , it's still a good day , your fiance will get over it .
    the chairman of my supporters club was also angry at me last night, I have a black whole in my memory, but apparently I was even taken to the hospital after throwing up in some bar and falling a sleep right there.

That is actually my first consious moment I remember, waking up in a chair in the hallway of the hospital, and walking out to be back on time on the bus of our supporters club (I made it on time to get scoffed at by the chairman, the younger members where just having a good laugh, offering me more booze)

the chairman of my supporters club was also angry at me last night
    What's he gonna do , make you not like the club ?

He could kick me out, meaning I'd be left to my own devices to get to the stade, renew my season ticket, buy champions league tickets etc... (it's easier via the club)

And to go to away games, you have to be a member of a supporters club, it's all measures to keep hooligans out if the stade

So much stress over such a boring game . I never quite understood the people who go on a football game , I mean what's so appealing standing in cold/hot and watching some people who don't give a flying about you . When at least you can watch that in the comfort of your home with the people you like . Or even better , actually play football , it's a very fun sport to play but just so ing boring to watch (as many other sports) .

Because singing and laughing and having a good time with like minded people is fun. And if you get to watch a nice game in a nice atmosphere, that can rejuvenate a man!

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

Hockey is the only sport worth watching in person, everything else is better on TV.
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Female mud/oil wrestling want to have a word with you...
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

....And female sand volleyball....and lingerie football.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII