Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15 65 90 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115
Results 2,281 to 2,286 of 2286

Thread: My day sucks because

Lord Baal's Avatar System Lord

Default Re: My day sucks because

Not just yet AqD. Working very hard to do so however. If anyone knows about someone employing foreigners on David City, Panama, please let me know.
    I'M PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, yes, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links by the way, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

AqD's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

two sub-projects of mine have utterly failed, completely in vain, wasted more than four days

Ferdiad's Avatar Legatus Legionis

Let me comfort you sweet llama.

Fiancée got into huge fight with my sister. Got to move out.
    Car electro-fan failed, to have it working I had to bother an uncle and lost about one hour.
    Car unique motor belt failed, which I had just replaced it, it had cost me a whole week of salary. Lost another hour while making a makeshift fix.
    Fiancée crying tears my heart apart.
    My brother in law got hospitalized, apparently by that horrible dengue fever.
    Monday tomorrow.
    I'M PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, yes, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links by the way, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

Lord baal always makes me feel like my complaints are such first world whiny crap but eh.

I've been feeling good for the first time in idk years the past few days. Then girl I've been seeing now just says(in text message)we should like take a break at least for a while because blah blah life I wanna die.
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

Hehehehe sorry pal. The car belt (unique belt or drive belt accordingly to Ford) is still broken but I have hopes I can fix it today for good. Still it sucks to sleep alone and until I finish moving out I can't do anything about it. Darn.

Thread Information