Thread: My day sucks because

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: My day sucks because

Not just yet AqD. Working very hard to do so however. If anyone knows about someone employing foreigners on David City, Panama, please let me know.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

two sub-projects of mine have utterly failed, completely in vain, wasted more than four days

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Let me comfort you sweet llama.

Fiancée got into huge fight with my sister. Got to move out.
    Car electro-fan failed, to have it working I had to bother an uncle and lost about one hour.
    Car unique motor belt failed, which I had just replaced it, it had cost me a whole week of salary. Lost another hour while making a makeshift fix.
    Fiancée crying tears my heart apart.
    My brother in law got hospitalized, apparently by that horrible dengue fever.
    Monday tomorrow.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

Lord baal always makes me feel like my complaints are such first world whiny crap but eh.

I've been feeling good for the first time in idk years the past few days. Then girl I've been seeing now just says(in text message)we should like take a break at least for a while because blah blah life I wanna die.
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

Hehehehe sorry pal. The car belt (unique belt or drive belt accordingly to Ford) is still broken but I have hopes I can fix it today for good. Still it sucks to sleep alone and until I finish moving out I can't do anything about it. Darn.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyaoth View Post
    Lord baal always makes me feel like my complaints are such first world whiny crap but eh.

I've been feeling good for the first time in idk years the past few days. Then girl I've been seeing now just says(in text message)we should like take a break at least for a while because blah blah life I wanna die.
    I feel you...

Someone in another forum on TWC lost a sister due to rape/murder. Why is it the first post I read after waking up?

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Jesus Christ!
    Whenever I hear about murder rape it makes me want to buy a gun and personally murder the person who did it. Makes me so angry.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Eventually my fiancée told me she was moving back to her parents house because, surprise surprise, money is not flowing much enough to rent even a miserably piece for both of us. We have a fridge and washing machine unused but by now we are thinking about selling all that stuff we have to gather money and fly the heck outta here.

Patrician

Come here to Canada for sake man! At the least try to apply for refugee status and government money until you can get a job here.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

That's the plan eventually, depending on how things get going in Panama, right now I'm, bogged down by a lot of things that don't let me go away as easily as I might like.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Jesus Christ!
    Whenever I hear about murder rape it makes me want to buy a gun and personally murder the person who did it. Makes me so angry.
    seems they catched the bad guy anyway, or so the OP said

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Baal View Post
    Eventually my fiancée told me she was moving back to her parents house because, surprise surprise, money is not flowing much enough to rent even a miserably piece for both of us. We have a fridge and washing machine unused but by now we are thinking about selling all that stuff we have to gather money and fly the heck outta here.
    it's not the first time I say this, but it's sad to see how things have gone down in Venezuela; my offer for help remains valid mate.

on my side: first week at job after holydays, and they said me I have to be abroad for the next three weeks
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Thanks Flinn! Eventually as Panama revealed to be a much more valid destiny than Europe I decided not to send the CV, not wanting to bother much. It's specially sad for me being from here and all. I wouldn't like to have to go, that means a lot of things at personal level, like family I'll never see again, money and time inversions made, shattered dreams, that I'll just have to swallow hard and lock it all away.

It supremely sucks to be me right now.

Patrician

It sounds to me like your family sucks anyway. Probably not my place but I said it.

Hahaha kinda, don't know where you take that, but well yes, but my grandfather doesn't sucks. For all practical reasons he's my father and now at a strong 96 years old, even when senility is starting to catch with him. He's the one that taught me to read by the age of 4 no less, do math and many other things. I own him most good things in my way of being (few as they might be). You could say I'm who I am in no small part thanks to him. I mean, who's capable of teaching a 4 years old to read properly while yourself hold only a first grade education? That men is simply awesome.

The thought of departing and not seeing him alive again is almost unbearable. I rationalize it as it's going to happen anyway, we come to this world among other things to bury our fathers and mothers. I already buried one (biological one) and I'm sure it's not ing fair that I have to bury another one eventually, and then my mother one day too, but that's how's life, I can deal with it.

But even then this creping felling takes a hold on me, tries to warn me that leaving might, at some level, mark his death somehow. And I ing hate the felling.
    Last edited by Lord Baal; September 04, 2014 at 09:31 AM.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    seems they catched the bad guy anyway, or so the OP said
    The dead can't come back.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

sad but true

anyway, better some justice than nothing
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Baal View Post
    Hahaha kinda, don't know where you take that, but well yes, but my grandfather doesn't sucks. For all practical reasons he's my father and now at a strong 96 years old, even when senility is starting to catch with him. He's the one that taught me to read by the age of 4 no less, do math and many other things. I own him most good things in my way of being (few as they might be). You could say I'm who I am in no small part thanks to him. I mean, who's capable of teaching a 4 years old to read properly while yourself hold only a first grade education? That men is simply awesome.

The thought of departing and not seeing him alive again is almost unbearable. I rationalize it as it's going to happen anyway, we come to this world among other things to bury our fathers and mothers. I already buried one (biological one) and I'm sure it's not ing fair that I have to bury another one eventually, and then my mother one day too, but that's how's life, I can deal with it.

But even then this creping felling takes a hold on me, tries to warn me that leaving might, at some level, mark his death somehow. And I ing hate the felling.
    If you take your grandpa with you maybe the Canadian government will give you more money
    No seriously

Sadly I have I have 3 aunts and 4 uncles that won't let me take him anywhere, that's out of the question. He currently lives between their houses a few months at the time. People have fought over having him over before. Me taking him away will put me at odd with all of them, and I'm talking even legal issues. That's out of the questions.

Besides that I don't think he would like to leave the country or the vast majority of his family. His wife (my grandma) is buried in the city from where most of us came and I think he would like to be there too when the time finally comes.

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

So I ran and stopped my bus today, stopped and asked the buss driver if he could wait 30 seconds for me to get my school stuff from the school building (30 meters away).
    He furiously told me to either hop on the bus right now or stay. I said please and he then complained that I just used 30 seconds of his time and that I need get out of the buss and wait for the next buss.

Next buss is in 2 hours....