Thread: My day sucks because

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Default Re: My day sucks because

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Baal View Post
    You are still alive, that's something a lot of people can't say today.
    You realize we're not talking face to face. Perhaps some of us aren't really alive as you believe.

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    You realize we're not talking face to face. Perhaps some of us aren't really alive as you believe.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

The Last Spartan's Avatar Campidoctor

What if ... I was actually just an AI created to simulate the thoughts and feelings of a human who was previously alive and that I am just a continuation of their genetic memory???

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

not that complex. You're a bot and that's it! Like IRC bots!

The Last Spartan's Avatar Campidoctor

*GASP!*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually...

Last edited by The Last Spartan; September 18, 2014 at 11:43 PM.

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

I feel like I'm dying but unfortunately know i won't. Stupid illnesses. I just had to go bragging to a sick person the other day how i haven't been sick in like 3 years stupid karma.
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

Aru's Avatar Protector Domesticus

There's a festival in town and a concert of a band I was reccomended to see and after a long time I feel like going out, but I have to stay home and work. If there was a karma I'd say it's a punishment for all the times I used "have to work" excuse to avoid going out when I didn't feel like going out.
    Has signatures turned off.

Gatsby's Avatar Punctual Romantic

Got caught drinking underage in one of the unions at Uni, and although the security guys said they'd referred me to the Uni and I'd probably face some disciplinary action I've got nothing so far after 2 days. So either they were just bluffing and scaring me into not doing it again or I've just got to keep worrying and checking until the Uni decides to send me an email.
    You'll have more fun at a Glasgow stabbing than an Edinburgh wedding.

Under the patronage of the mighty Dante von Hespburg

Stavros_Kalmpou's Avatar Senator

Having to learn Ancient Greek isn't easy, as isn't attending english classes at the afternoons to get a certificate.
    For the Sake of Love
    Aristeia Total War AAR as the Trojans. Join in and watch as the Greatest war in history of man begins, a war For the Sake of Love

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    Got caught drinking underage in one of the unions at Uni, and although the security guys said they'd referred me to the Uni and I'd probably face some disciplinary action I've got nothing so far after 2 days. So either they were just bluffing and scaring me into not doing it again or I've just got to keep worrying and checking until the Uni decides to send me an email.
    underage? uni? seriously WTF?

underage? uni? seriously WTF?
    Yes, if you are unlucky enough to have a birthday between September and February it's quite possibly to go into Uni unable to drink legally in Scotland. The English have another year of high school so they don't have that issue, though the Americans are especially unlucky with the ridiculous 21 age limit.

Actually if you get good enough grades you can go up a year early so I could have went into my 2nd year of my degree still underage.
    Last edited by Gatsby; September 21, 2014 at 05:21 AM.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

drinking legally? who cares? Do polices and schools really arrest kids for that?

I turned 18 between third and fourth year of high school. Makes being university student much less exotic.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

I came into university 18 years old, 15 days later I turned 19 and so officially legal.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

drinking legally? who cares? Do polices and schools really arrest kids for that?
    Nah I dont think ive ever seen anybody arrested for underaged drinking, its generally in houses so the police dont bother - or in bars and clubs, which will generally just kick you out and avoid bringing in the police (they can lose their license if the police find theyve been selling booze to minors). So I'm not worried about the police. The Uni has its own disciplinary procedures so thats what worries me. This is Sunday, it happened on Friday and I've got no communication yet - so if I don't get anything tomorrow I assume im in the clear.

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

My day sucks because i spent 1 and half hours going to school and realizing that there was no school today in total, 3 hrs wasted
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

I did that twice first week of September.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

the new username's Avatar Praepositus

Can't you people drink at the age of 16? If you are between 16-18 you can drink beer and wine

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

I feel so depressed because there is nobody selling sunlight-like LED bulb. It'd have been great to see indoor sun at night or afternoon when I wake up

About age and drinking I'm pretty sure that, at least in most of Europe, there is no law actually forbidding anyone from drinking alcohol at any age. It's just forbidden to sell it, or give it, to underage kids.

And the law about not selling to underage started being really enforced when I was over 18 so I had no problems acquiring alcohol. I bought and drank first beers with friends (classmates on excursion) in 7th grade - around 13 years old. I drank first beer in a bar aged 15. My first weekend out with new friends in middle school (8 years elementary, 4 years middle school). We went to a bar full of 20+ year olds. Only now I realized how ridiculous we looked there.
    Last edited by Aru; October 11, 2014 at 06:16 PM.