Thread: My day sucks because

Default Re: My day sucks because

Quote Originally Posted by Silenced Ape View Post
    So I ran and stopped my bus today, stopped and asked the buss driver if he could wait 30 seconds for me to get my school stuff from the school building (30 meters away).
    He furiously told me to either hop on the bus right now or stay. I said please and he then complained that I just used 30 seconds of his time and that I need get out of the buss and wait for the next buss.

Next buss is in 2 hours....
    Best you learn your lesson now, SA; 75% of Bus Drivers are s. Not Minor League- Major League.
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

-Emile Cammaerts' book The Laughing Prophets (1937)

Under the patronage of Nihil. So there.

Quote Originally Posted by Silenced Ape View Post
    So I ran and stopped my bus today, stopped and asked the buss driver if he could wait 30 seconds for me to get my school stuff from the school building (30 meters away).
    He furiously told me to either hop on the bus right now or stay. I said please and he then complained that I just used 30 seconds of his time and that I need get out of the buss and wait for the next buss.

Next buss is in 2 hours....
    You should've apologized for wasting his time and then proceeded to tell him that now you can see how important his job his, that is driving a same bus on the same route over and over again for his entire miserable life.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Why must you get the school stuff? Surely it can wait.

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

It was my computer, sweater and all my other school stuff laying on a desk in the library.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

What will happen if you leave them there for a night?

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

I'm guessing it would happen in almost any place of earth, they will be mysteriously gone by the morning...

In this one I have to say pal you have half the fault, bus drivers are generally like that. No need to offend them, simply learn to not leave your things like that again and well, better luck the next time.

My day sucks because it turns out I have kidney stones, moving around and hurting like hell, yet I have to work otherwise I wont meet the end of the month.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

But it's Norway.

My day sucks because I'm still alive and the girl I love has been avoiding me for two months and I don't even know why.

The Last Spartan's Avatar Campidoctor

Wow, man... that really sucks...

My day sucks because there's not enough meat in the refrigerator and my roommate ate most of the meat I cooked for dinner. It was pork roast teriyaki style! And he left me literally 4 chunks of pork. ing porker :

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Slap him and show him his place.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Spartan View Post
    My day sucks because there's not enough meat in the refrigerator and my roommate ate most of the meat I cooked for dinner. It was pork roast teriyaki style! And he left me literally 4 chunks of pork. ing porker :
    You need to put you foot down and let him know who is alpha here. Or if he's really bothering you and drinking\eating your stuff then just mix some laxative in it and let him think about his sins in the potty.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

--- delete ---

Patrician

^How dare you sir, how dare you say that.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Lol, he wants to delete you. Like a guardian to a virus.

I would let him know who's the alpha, but I make the least amount of money out of us 3 (myself and I have 2 roommates).
    Last edited by The Last Spartan; September 17, 2014 at 05:01 PM.

Dude! How are you? Long time no see. How did your housing issue went? Did you returned to the army?
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.

Holy , it's you

It's a long story. In a nutshell, I did end up getting out of the bind and getting relocated stateside a bit, but I got out of the military all together last December.

Things are getting complicated in civilian life - nothing out of the ordinary there

Patrician

I've never met you in my life. You two carry on.

No, no, it's that I know Spartan from another thread here and I always wondered how everything went for him. I'm glad is all good!

Lol @Nobunaga

It's a long story

@Lord Baal

I'm not so sure, if it's not one thing, it's another, but that's life

You are still alive, that's something a lot of people can't say today.

Of course, dead men don't talk

I'm just a tired old war dog that won't go down without a fight