Thread: My day sucks because

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Default Re: My day sucks because

As would prostitution
    No seriously, great way to get all those depraved psychos from acting like nut cases. Case in point Eliot Rogers.

In other news "" is y favourite smiley. Of course it is a bad thing because I know that I will overuse it...

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Lice wine.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Patrician

Made from pure grade monkey ears.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

monkey brain can be cooked so why not?

Chill out.

my day sucks because i did all the cattle fencing and moving the herd last week while it was rainy. also my right boot has a hole in it and i have had constantly wet feet for days.
    today its is sunny and i have a cold and feel feverish.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

herd?? Hey are you from Kazakhstan or Mongolia? Please tell us about it!

neither Kazakhstan nor Mongolia. i live in Norway, way in the mauntains, some 350 meters above sealevel.
    and the herd is not very big. it is about 31 cows, 2 bulls and 19 calfs at this point. up here grazing is good but fields are patchy and the slopes steep down to lake Tinn. so to avoid damage to the soil the cows has to be moved quite often.
    there are bears, lynx and some stray wolf, so sheep farming has become less viable. also sheep are idiots that are experts at running away and find new ways to die. cows are more docile and not likely to move very far if there are grazing to be done.
    the herd consist of a mix of mainly Hereford and Charolais, with a bit of Angus and NRF mixed in.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Patrician

Probably Texas.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by absinthia View Post
    neither Kazakhstan nor Mongolia. i live in Norway, way in the mauntains, some 350 meters above sealevel.
    and the herd is not very big. it is about 31 cows, 2 bulls and 19 calfs at this point. up here grazing is good but fields are patchy and the slopes steep down to lake Tinn. so to avoid damage to the soil the cows has to be moved quite often.
    there are bears, lynx and some stray wolf, so sheep farming has become less viable. also sheep are idiots that are experts at running away and find new ways to die. cows are more docile and not likely to move very far if there are grazing to be done.
    the herd consist of a mix of mainly Hereford and Charolais, with a bit of Angus and NRF mixed in.
    You could open a tourism farm and let visitors pay $$$ to take care of cows and sheeps for you! I'd certainly pay for that!

Patrician

Shoveling manure isn't that fun. I used to do that on weekends years ago.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

just don't tell that to tourists!

How dumb must a tourist be to know that shovelling manure isn't the most pleasurable of activities?
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Establish dude farms.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by napoleon boneaparte View Post
    How dumb must a tourist be to know that shovelling manure isn't the most pleasurable of activities?
    most of us never worked a day on a farm!

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Quote Originally Posted by napoleon boneaparte View Post
    My uncle runs an agri-tourism farm near the mountains. You have no idea how many Dutch doctors, German geneticists and British bankers are willing to pay hundreds of euros for 10 days of shoveling manure, looking after sheep and working in the fields.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Again, Civilization IV is dirt cheap. I can't buy it because of geographic restrictions. Stupid geographic restrictions that's it, because I can buy EVERYOTHER GAME of the franchise, and in fact own Civ V and III.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Ah the discounts. I was just informed Kerbal Space Program is now less than $10 on steam locally. 70% discount. But no time for trying new games.

Baal have you escaped with your wife already??

Patrician

How is it that Venezuela has not collapsed? How is it that people haven't taken to the streets armed like Rambo to overthrow the government?
    Seriously this makes no sense to me given how much poverty they are facing now.

Class warfare, and divide and rule; though shortages now make even the most ardent regime supporters somewhat sceptical.

The newly empowered are both grateful for the greater access to resources, and more fearful in case the opposition takes over.