Thread: Scipii are the Rebels??

iblewafuse14's Avatar Libertus

Default Scipii are the Rebels??

Hey i installed XGM 4.0.9 and when i played it the brutii are the independant greek states and the own Massilia and Pergamum and the Scipii are the Rebels that is not right how do i fix this??

Kara Kolyo's Avatar Mikhail

Default Re: Scipii are the Rebels??

their faction places are used for the roman rebels and the independent greek. Dime just didn't have time or something else to change banners etc. there is nothing wrong with them you should read the discussion and announcements thread

under the patronage of Perikles in the house of Wilpuri
    Proud patron of Cymera

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

The initial setup in XGM 4 is historically more accurate than the initial setup in vanilla RTW or XGM 3. The only real problem with having Rome unified is that the Romans don't expand as aggressively in all directions as they do when there four Roman factions.

If you prefer something more like the vanilla setup then I recommend that you stick with XGM 3 Final.

Zarax's Avatar Triple Chaosmaster

Well, maybe this could be solved by putting the senate back in place, I'm sure that with some text adjustments it would be fine...
    The Best Is Yet To Come:

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

The Senate won't help with the expansion problem much. It's just the way the AI works - each faction focuses its expansion effort in one direction, so one Roman faction means one direction of expansion at a time.