Thread: HoI 3- WTH! Germany is overpowered in Gotterdammerung scenario!

Default HoI 3- WTH! Germany is overpowered in Gotterdammerung scenario!

I'm not playing the Dies Irae mod. I'm playing For the Motherland and played as the British and failed D-Day. Then I played as the Soviets, undersupplied units as well and the Germans are tough bastards to defeat! Seriously why on earth are my units undersupplied for no reason at all and why are the Germans overpowered?! Everytime I attack I lose!
    Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that- in chaos. The world is born from zero. The moment the world becomes one, is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes two, two becomes ten, ten becomes one hundred. Taking it all back to one solves nothing. So long as zero remains, one will eventually grow to one hundred again. - Big Boss

Axeman's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: HoI 3- WTH! Germany is overpowered in Gotterdammerung scenario!

Play as Germany and then come back and laugh at your post.

☻/ This is Muhammad.
    /▌  Copy and paste him
    / \ so as to commit horrible blasphemy!
    If there were a God, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt his existence. --Bertrand Russell

What are you talking about? I already played as Germany and I won easily! The Soviet and Allied campaigns are much more difficult for some wierd reason.
    Last edited by Saint Nicholas; January 26, 2012 at 07:09 AM.
    Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that- in chaos. The world is born from zero. The moment the world becomes one, is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes two, two becomes ten, ten becomes one hundred. Taking it all back to one solves nothing. So long as zero remains, one will eventually grow to one hundred again. - Big Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman View Post
    Play as Germany and then come back and laugh at your post.
    what version are you talking about? and what expention pack?

because im just starting my 3ed game, playing as Germany at 17 September 1939(started at 1 Septemper 1939)...
    as I see, Poland is very weak and i almost finished them, and the Franch dont attack me, although I cannot break their defences too.

I won as Germany pretty easily starting in 1936 my troops were upgraded really well especially tanks and once I took England with paratroopers and amphibious assault I got about 2-3 full army groups and took it to the soviets. Actually ended up beating them twice since Finland enforced their war goal of "take two provinces" the first time.
    It did help that Italy won n Africa so hard they took the Middle East and japan dominated the pacific and managed to open a second front on USSR

The tale of Legio IV Flavia Felix: After cowardice during the Revolt of 69-70 AD the IV Macedonian was reconstituted and renamed IV Flavia Felix, or "lucky legion" signifying its luck at not being dishonorably disbanded.

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by strategist.com View Post
    What are you talking about? I already played as Germany and I won easily! The Soviet and Allied campaigns are much more difficult for some wierd reason.
    Not really. You don't have to do anything as Russia to win.