Thread: upload needed for self installer

Default upload needed for self installer

As you know megaupload is dead, the self installer of Husserl was on megaupload. Someone who downloaded it before could upload it on mediafire or filefront, please? + rep for him

Default Re: upload needed for self installer

I tried but both sites said the file is too large. I believe it's already compressed and its still around 845 MB.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1747 View Post
    I tried but both sites said the file is too large. I believe it's already compressed and its still around 845 MB.
    Thanks, I don't know what site we could find

What about Re-Uploading the mod to The Pirate Bay WITH the Self-Installer in it? Then people can still Download it and not have brain ache because they aren't very good at modding, like me

zzzms's Avatar Semisalis

I've put up my whole Khartoum Mod folder via a torrent: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bgdoes0l5s5gp0u

Please note that my internet connection isn't the best and my computer isn't left on 24/7! It's mostly on between 09:00 - 22:00 GMT.

thanks for the torrent, cant wait to test the egypt campaign

thanks, its finish!

Laetus

i cannot for the life of me manage to get this mod working i have tried the self installer that you uploaded for us to try and the Manuel install but when i go to run the mod it stays on the loading screen with the 3 zulu's on it the one in the middle standing on the corpse of the british soldier. I dont know why it wont run i do everything im supposed to

Quote Originally Posted by ArmD_Struggl View Post
    i cannot for the life of me manage to get this mod working i have tried the self installer that you uploaded for us to try and the Manuel install but when i go to run the mod it stays on the loading screen with the 3 zulu's on it the one in the middle standing on the corpse of the british soldier. I dont know why it wont run i do everything im supposed to
    have you others mods in your data?

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    have you others mods in your data?
    no i uninstalled everything so fresh napoleon install and ive tried like 5 times to get it to work it doesnt get past the load screen

Quote Originally Posted by ArmD_Struggl View Post
    no i uninstalled everything so fresh napoleon install and ive tried like 5 times to get it to work it doesnt get past the load screen
    did you try mod manager to launch it?

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    did you try mod manager to launch it?
    mod manager does not work for me i get a ton of errors everytime even when i make the pack files editable with all users ill be able to see them in the mod manager but no x's to click anywhere

Laetus

i really have no idea whats wrong with it if you can walk me through the manual install or something that would be great and idk if im missing something