Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legendary Conquerer Trait

Default Re: Legendary Conquerer Trait

Quote Originally Posted by DimeBagHo View Post
    I think I have found the problem here. At some point the threshold was changed so that you needed five qualifying victories in each area. I will change this back to one in each area, and post a fixed version some time soon.

I modded it by myself, changed the threshold to 1, started a new campaign with Macedon, fought with the Indenpdent Gauls at the north, heroic victory, and bam. Victor in Europe. XGM marathon mode activate lol.

Edit: BTW, I have a suggestion. I think that the Legendary Commander trait and those that precede it are unrealistically (IMHO) difficult to obtain for it requires you to win 96(!) battles to have it. I suggest you to make it 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 (what I did).

Thoughts?
    Last edited by RonaldAniban; February 06, 2012 at 09:53 AM.
    I just want archers to be realistic. It's very annoying to see people who are immortal against arrows. Full Image

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

96 does seem a tad high. A commander who won a battle every turn might still die of old age before getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by DimeBagHo View Post
    96 does seem a tad high. A commander who won a battle every turn might still die of old age before getting it.
    So...you're gonna change it to 32?
    I just want archers to be realistic. It's very annoying to see people who are immortal against arrows. Full Image

Hermansen5's Avatar Foederatus

I was playing as the Romans, and Decius Mus got Victor in Africa trait, so they do work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12