Thread: beta release

Default beta release

do u guys have any timeframe of when u will be releasing a beta???

Default Re: beta release

hopefully within the next month or two

Spartan1015's Avatar Semisalis

i can make at least, i say......................... 10 unit cards a day. it all depends ZL k. but i havent gotton the pictures yet. whats holding up ZL?
    "The Spartan Don't Ask How Many, Only Where They Are - Agis of Sparta 415BC"
    Fenix Maximus - Lost Son Of Ares And Aphrodite, Trained By The Gods And Spartans, Everything Else Is Unknown About The Great Hero.

I'm packing the models and textures and uploading them now, its about 45MB big. also i had to go fish out the chariot and horse models and textures. It should upload in about... i dunno 15 mins say. You'll be sent an email as soon as it finishes :original:

If you can get about 10 done every day then thats practically a small/medium sized faction. If you get a faction done a day that would be great, still 17 or so days though. After you finish each faction send the cards on to me.

Spartan1015's Avatar Semisalis

ill try as hard as possible
    and would my name be on a list at your website? that'll be cool or something lol
    "The Spartan Don't Ask How Many, Only Where They Are - Agis of Sparta 415BC"
    Fenix Maximus - Lost Son Of Ares And Aphrodite, Trained By The Gods And Spartans, Everything Else Is Unknown About The Great Hero.

lol, don't worry i'll stick your name on the credits list at some stage