Thread: The Sekigahara Campaign - Heroes of Sekigahara (Credits)

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Default The Sekigahara Campaign - Heroes of Sekigahara (Credits)

"The Sekigahara Campaign" is a total conversion mod that seeks to represent the late Azuchi-Momoyama and, to a small extent, the early Edo periods.

Here lies the Sekigahara no Kami, whose contributions are great enough that I jotted them down! Thank you to everyone how has contributed to The Sekigahara Campaign, even to the smallest extent!

Roku-Bugyo (i.e. The Sekigahara Team) -Akaie: Leader of the campaign and part of the San-Bugyo*. Nothing interesting about him, or so I'm told .
    -Erwin Rommel: Team member of the campaign and part of the San-Bugyo*. The original proposer of a campaign based around the events of the historical campaign of Sekigahara. He is responsible for the factions and characters that you see in the campaign, in addition to campaign-wide concept refinement.
    -robinzx: Team member of the campaign and part of the San-Bugyo*. His main focus is buildings; he redesigned the array of buildings for the campaign as well as the dozens of related icons. He also contributes with campaign-wide concept refinement and various promotional imagery.
    -wealthmonger: First of the 'Roku-Bugyo' team expansion. He has focused on campaign documentation and play-testing.
    -Maverick Houston: Second of the 'Roku-Bugyo' team expansion. He has created high-quality trailers highlighting unique aspects of the campaign.
    -Lokgar: Third of the 'Roku-Bugyo' team expansion. He has highlighted his modding capabilities with multiple sub-mods for the campaign, and is now a database editor for the campaign.

*The San-Bugyo is the group of three that developed the original iterations of The Sekigahara Campaign.

Heroes of Sekigahara -weirdoascensor: As well as his permission to use the contents of his "Mobile Cannons" and "Komo Morutaru" unit mods, he is a beloved modding voice for the campaign!
    -Yoshisuke: He has begun advising me on many concepts campaign-wide. He has also made huge contributions in feedback and historical discussion; many pictures of kabuto can be found in the historical discussion thread.
    -BullGod has created the awesome Ishida Mitsunari 'mane' kabuto with golden horns for this project, as well as models for Naoe Kanetsugu and other daimyo/taisho in this mod.
    -Radious, who has his own Shogun 2 sub-forum for his extensive modding collection here, provided exceedingly amazing advice for getting a sub-forum for the Sekigahara Campaign.
    -Our army is small, but powerful. In addition to the signatures of Erwin and robin, Carthago, Drtad, Date-san, The_Nord and weirdoascensor happily applied the Sekigahara teaser image to their sigs. Flick through the thread and you'll also find them to be early followers!
    -Kungfuserge: The great modder himself has given me his permission to use content from "Shaolin" (or "Kojiro mod"); a beautiful piece of modding I must say!
    -Yarkis de Bodemloze: Yarkis allowed me to use his combat fragment text files - derived from TROM3 - in order to finish up a new unit.
    -Swiss Halberdier: Swiss Halberdier has allowed me to use his AUM-SHO unit pack. It'll be bloody awesome to bring these units into the campaign.
    -VersionLangley has put much effort into making maps that are not available in custom battles available. Check out the original mod here, and convey your undying gratitude that you can toy around with The Sekigahara Campaign ON THE SEKIGAHARA MAP!
    -Mech_Donald created a big enhancement for battlefield smoke in this modification. He has graciously allowed me to adapt it to The Sekigahara Campaign!
    -The Juggernaut: In reaction to my political alignment idea, he put forth the idea for an embassy in order to really make use of the Tokugawa or Toyotomi system.
    -Point_Man: For his 'Let's Play' campaign on YouTube.
    -Daniu: He has taken over management of the Pack File Manager tool, which is essential for The Sekigahara Campaign.
    -TAW and his tool-set, particular those meant for .esf, .atlas and .unit_variant files, are quite simply glorious.
    -The Hedge Knight made extensive notes regarding the CAI here. I'm slowly making use of this great resource.
    Last edited by Akaie; October 03, 2012 at 12:50 AM.

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious