Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sekigahara Campaign - Bugs and Technical Help

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - Bugs and Technical Help

Just took Sagami and looted, I realize the looting lowered the town but it still starts lower then it should be.
    At the start Sagami is at 300 and Musashi is at 1000.

Also Several times now I've seen Shimazu die to Shinto rebels, can you beef up their farms or something. Iwate has the same problem but it's that way in vanilla as well.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by wealthmonger; February 19, 2012 at 11:28 PM.

Robinzx mentioned this a while back but it got lost in the excitement. Version .8 Asano Hiroko is an old hag, maybe she has a single younger sister

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Quote Originally Posted by wealthmonger View Post
    Just took Sagami and looted, I realize the looting lowered the town but it still starts lower then it should be.
    At the start Sagami is at 300 and Musashi is at 1000.

Also Several times now I've seen Shimazu die to Shinto rebels, can you beef up their farms or something. Iwate has the same problem but it's that way in vanilla as well.

I haven't actually touched anything related to town looting. It could simply be a randomized factor in the loot calculations or something.

Quote Originally Posted by wealthmonger View Post
    Robinzx mentioned this a while back but it got lost in the excitement. Version .8 Asano Hiroko is an old hag, maybe she has a single younger sister

Humourously, I set her age to 6. I looked at her decompiled .xml and nothing seemed wrong. The issue must be caused elsewhere. Was there any side effects?

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Quote Originally Posted by Anton III View Post
    I haven't actually touched anything related to town looting. It could simply be a randomized factor in the loot calculations or something.

Humourously, I set her age to 6. I looked at her decompiled .xml and nothing seemed wrong. The issue must be caused elsewhere. Was there any side effects?
    I was just wondering if you can change the initial town values for Sagami and Musashi. The Sagami town is definitely to low for a province with a large castle and Musashi is probably to high? Sorry I should of put this one in the suggestion thread

I didn't actually do the marriage pact I was just checking the diplomacy and I saw that. So I'm not sure if there's any ill effects or not.
    Last edited by wealthmonger; February 22, 2012 at 01:50 AM.

I am having trouble getting the vanilla game to work. I get the CTD when I try to play the custom battles and I have already removed both the mod file and files from appdata battle_preferences and army_setups folders... I am at a loss as to what to do next.

Does anyone have the answer?

Try this:
    Make sure your computer shows all hidden files. In the "army_setups" folder, look for ".private_land.army_setup". Delete that.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Just tired that - found the file and deleted it. The game works fine now. Thanks very much!

Excellent!

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Laetus

Default hi just a Question?

hi i was just wondering how do you install the sekigahara Campaign? where does it go?

Default Re: hi just a Question?

Place the pack file I provide (it is inside a .7z file) in the following directory:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data

If you are using Windows Vista/7, the Steam folder will most likely be found in the "Program Files (x86)" folder.

So, extract the .pack file using a program like WinRAR or 7zip, and place it in the "data" folder .

I'll merge this thread in with the Bugs and Technical Help thread once the issue has been cleared up. Please consider posting in the appropriate threads before creating a thread of your own - it helps keep everything organized.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Laetus

thanks you! just another Question. if i wanted to play the normal game could i do that is there a way i could make it so i could play the normal game whenever i want and this whenever i want? and thank you for your time!

You would have to move the pack file out of the data folder when ever you want to play the vanilla game. It would be good if I could make it so people could simply leave it in, but I sadly cannot do that, at least for the time being. Sorry .

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Laetus

ah so when i want to play the normal game i just move it and when i want to play the sekigahara campaign i move it back. and it would be. but until then its alright the way it is.and again thank you!

Default Hyakunin Teppo Corps fix question

Hi, can You tell me how to apply this fix from version 0.8 to 0.75 manually? I have quite advanced campaign on 0.75 version and I would like to add this fix to it. thanks

Default Re: Hyakunin Teppo Corps fix question

In PFM, open up V0.75 and follow this file path: db > uniforms_tables > SEK_variants_available_uniforms

Change every instance of "edo_inf_kyakukin_teppo_corps" to "edo_inf_kyakunin_teppo_corps" (I believe the issue was with the third and fifth columns).

Then, follow this file path: ui > units

In each of the five folders, change each instance of "edo_inf_kyakukin_teppo_corps.tga" to "edo_inf_kyakunin_teppo_corps.tga"
    Last edited by Akaie; February 23, 2012 at 06:53 PM.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

The Useless Member's Avatar Primicerius

Uhh, oh my, I'm an idiot.

I use 7zip and I 7zip'd it or whatever (you can see I'm not a computer expert) and it's turned into a pack file, what do I do with it?

Place the pack file I provide (it is inside a .7z file) in the following directory:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data

If you are using Windows Vista/7, the Steam folder will most likely be found in the "Program Files (x86)" folder.

So, extract the .pack file using a program like WinRAR or 7zip, and place it in the "data" folder .
    just place it there in your data folder

I have an english version of S2 but the clan names and properties remain vanilla!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hamani97 View Post
    I have an english version of S2 but the clan names and properties remain vanilla!!!
    Do you use other mods with the sekigahara campaign ?

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Here is one more bug:
    I see that Toyotomi have alliance with Go-Bugyo, but their allies list have not Toyotomi clan crest.

Without play-testing I won't be completely sure this fixes it, but if this is an issue with something relating to the Iyo-Kato clan, this should fix it.

---

The good news is that I feel we have enough bugs to warrant a re-release. There are a few bugs that require a re-release of the 0.75 beta pack with the 0.8 updates integrated and the inappropriate data from 0.75 removed. I still have to fix more bugs I have noted.

---

Regarding retainers: I'm going to completely re-create the retainer sets for the two dairinin agents, thereby removing all of our annoying christian references.
    I have noticed on my Toyotomi campaign that those monk rebels spawn at first turn. When my turn is ended. Then those rebels take over that clan so easily, because of their number.
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; February 28, 2012 at 01:13 PM.