Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: The Sekigahara Campaign - Bugs and Technical Help

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - Bugs and Technical Help

Hello, I'm having complications with 'Sinfonia Semplice'. Since this mod doesn't need the user_script in order to work, the game appears to not be loading anything I put into it, the aforementioned pack.file etc.

While its not a gamebreaking issue, having musket sounds with archers is a tad tedious so help would be appreciated.

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

I tried searching the forums and bugs but didn't find any reference. I noticed when you upgrade your farms to mills you get 0 food, and when you upgrade to rice paddies it gives 1 food/ upgrading this again gives 2 not 4. How has nobody noticed these bugs yet?

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Messages prior to these are fairly old, so if they haven't been sorted, perhaps reiterate them here.

Quote Originally Posted by smackler View Post
    When I set unit size to huge every hero unit has 200 troops, regardless of which unit it is. Is this WAD?
    I can't quite remember the percentage "huge" unit sizes give. Clear the Shogun 2 of all mods except this one and see if the issue persists.

Quote Originally Posted by gaunty14 View Post
    Hello, I'm having complications with 'Sinfonia Semplice'. Since this mod doesn't need the user_script in order to work, the game appears to not be loading anything I put into it, the aforementioned pack.file etc.

While its not a gamebreaking issue, having musket sounds with archers is a tad tedious so help would be appreciated.
    I don't believe there has been an update that breaks the sounds again. You shouldn't need to deal with Sinfonia Semplice at all, as I've added sound-fixing files into the main pack. This will only be an issue if you run database-editing mods (i.e. Radious, Darth, etc), which isn't recommended for optimal and intended gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Roryson View Post
    I tried searching the forums and bugs but didn't find any reference. I noticed when you upgrade your farms to mills you get 0 food, and when you upgrade to rice paddies it gives 1 food/ upgrading this again gives 2 not 4. How has nobody noticed these bugs yet?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ilding-Effects

If you scroll down to the "Farm Chain" section, upgrading from Rice Paddies to Imperial Rice Paddies upgrades your food yield from +2 to +4. Farm chains do not yield something like +6 on the second upgrade, because we don't want it to be a simple task to conquer Japan in any regard. Nobody has noticed this bug because it isn't a bug.

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Hello! An issue I've been noticing with this mod is the game "freezes" a lot, especially during battles and in the custom battle menu screen. I say "freezes", because what happens is the game will freeze (but still allow me to move the mouse around). At this point I open task manager to minimize the game and close out, and before I installed the mod I would usually get the "shogun2 is not responding" etc etc. However, task manager says the game is running fine. When I click to return to the game, the screen stays the same, but my cursor becomes the shogun2 cursor. Furthermore, if it freezes during a battle, the cursor will change into the attack icon if I hover over certain parts of the screen. Curious... If I open the task manager again, the cursor goes away. No matter what though, I cannot return to the game or the screen I was on in the game at any point.

Any idea what this may be? I haven't seen anyone else mention it so it might just be my computer?

This may not be an issue exclusive to The Sekigahara Campaign. Try out Shogun 2 for a while without any modifications and see if the issue persists. If it does, hunt the various bug forums/threads either on TWC, official forums, or other fan sites.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

SD_Man's Avatar Semisalis

Does this mod require/recommend all the DLC for Shogun 2? I would like to play the mod with only the base game, thanks.

It's not necessary. The mod is built upon the base game. If you happen to get the unit packs that pertain to the base game, you'll find them in the mod in some way or another if you buy them.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

SD_Man's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Akaie View Post
    you'll find them in the mod in some way or another if you buy them.
    Can you elaborate on this? Will the DLC affect the mod campaign in any way? I.e. does it add some factions, units, or textures to the mod or do they only affect the vanilla campaign?

Sorry for not being clear.

By not owning the DLC, your game should not be affected in any technical way (for example crashes, bugs, etc). The DLC is just unlocks of content already in the game files.

Regarding gameplay, owning the Hattori and Ikko Ikki clan packs give you access to something like half a dozen more factions when you have The Sekigahara Campaign installed. It's not a big deal because you still have dozens of factions with which you can play.

For the unit packs (Sengoku Jidai unit pack, any other unit that is unlocked from DLC), your gameplay experience may be different by owning and not owning access to these units. For example, you may find making specific building purchases do not give you as many recruitment options for units. This shouldn't be too harsh an effect and may not even be noticeable.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Tadamasa's Calvary are invisible? I'm fighting a siege and the unit card is there, but they are not not visible or something... I have all dlc but the Blood and Gore one.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

It's pretty sad noticing that there are only English and Spanish Localization Files (Unit Packs Compatibility), yeah it's sad because I would like playing the Mod but being Italian I cannot ...

I suppose that also for other languages this mod is forbidden, so I'm in a large crazy company with French, Russians, Greeks, Swedish, Germans ...

So it looks like we have made the 'Union européenne' at least for the 'not-players' of 'Sekigahara Campaign'!

Grazie.

In case this is still active, I'm encountering a problem with some clans, so far Tokugawa and Toyotomi, where after a number of turns the game crashes after ending turn (when Fukushima's granted the turn).

I managed to complete the campaign without bugs as Ishida though.

I downloaded your mod from http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ation-lt-lt-lt
    and put it in my data folder. But I can't seem to find the launcher, where is it?

Sorry, but I can't download your file from Game Front. Seems like my IP region got blocked. Please can you reupload it on googledrive or mega.co.nz? That will help me a lot. Thanks!

Hey I started your mod today and noticed I am not able to see all the buildings when trying to build in a town. For example the local theatre is hidden behind the buttons in the lower right corner, and I am also guessing I will find the market there. I haven't found anything on here that might help and also playing around with my resolution did not help out. It is making my game unfortunatly unplayable.

Hi, not sure if it's a bug or working as intented, but apparently both the Sanada Clan's unit colors or mons are mismatched. The Shinano one with the Gold and Red mon has black and gold units, while the kozuke sanada have a black and gold mon and gold and red units. Since it's a pretty old mod and the creator maybe doesn't want to touch it anymore could someone tell me how to explain that please? Presumably all it would take would be to change the directory where both clans get their unit skins.

Anyone still has the sound bug? No matter what i do i still have that problem and its a game breaker, darthmod has its own fix but sinfonia semplice doesnt fix Sekigahara's issues. Any solutions?

This mod appears abandoned, but does it still work? The pack file won't appear in the modules list so I can't run it. It just alters the graphics of vanilla and that's it.

When I put the required packs and chosen packs I wanted and started up the Shogun 2 via Steam the packs don't appear on the modloader?

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

same issue but i also followed moddb instuctions but theres no /data/ folder
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!