Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Sekigahara Campaign - Pictures and Videos from Sekigahara

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Default The Sekigahara Campaign - Pictures and Videos from Sekigahara

"The Sekigahara Campaign" is a total conversion mod that seeks to represent the late Azuchi-Momoyama and, to a small extent, the early Edo periods.

This thread is for those who would like to post their own pictures of the campaign. If its a picture or a video, it belongs here!

Here is a detailed note by wealthmonger regarding the uploading of images!
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthmonger
    Fairly standard ways for posting a pic:

Hit F12 in game to take a screenshot. If the screenshot doesn't display when you exit the game then go to steam library then at the bottom of the page view screenshot library. You can then add a caption for the screenshot and upload it to your online screenshots library. Then view online library, click the screenshot you want, view full size and copy what's in the address bar. paste it into your post to allow others to see your full size screenshot. for example http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/48...A0E82D1D6C901/

Start an Imageshack account or do so with another picture upload site. Using Imageshack: sign in and click upload images, change the size of the image to what you want. Browse to the picture on your computer that you want and upload it to imageshack. In my images you'll see your pics, next to the pic click share it then copy and paste the direct line into your post. for example
    http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/2244/necessary.jpg
    You can place your pic directly into your post by clicking Insert Image(yellow envelope looking box) and paste the address. If you think the pic is to large then you can hide it with spoiler tags by clicking this symbol ! and placing your image in between the spoilers.
    for example
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    In addition, some people may want to watch the battle you fought. Don't worry - battle replays can fall under 'videos', even if they aren't actually videos .
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthmonger
    Your replays should be located here for windows 7 C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2\replays\
    Last edited by Akaie; June 07, 2012 at 05:39 AM.

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - Pictures & Videos of the Late Sengoku Jidai

Kato Kiyomasa

Stopping off for some Sake after a hard fought battle

Last edited by wealthmonger; January 24, 2012 at 02:29 PM.

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - Pictures & Videos of the Late Sengoku Jidai

I guess this should go here:

The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Toyotomi Shogunate (after conquering 40 regions including 12 target regions) vs Naoe clan. Its v50, tommorow i will install the latest version.
    hope you like the images

one of my canons

enemy approaching

boom!

teppo ashigaru

enemy marching to death

ninja

battlefield view

my general

enemy genera's bodyguard chasing a teppo ashigaru

enemy lost battle and routing

after battle

Last edited by BigBOSS_Gr; January 24, 2012 at 11:33 AM.
    post apocalyptic
    metal gear solid - greek fans

"οὐκ ἐν τῷ πολλῷ τὸ εὖ

Whoa. Beautifully chaotic. Excellent cropping skill, by the way!

Patron of Erwin Rommel

I decided to change the Naoe clan colors and here's the result. (it was just a quick test)

Thanks to Radious for his permission to use information derived from some custom script work, I'm buffing up the new major clan AI armies. Here is a humourous presentation of a new army deployed for the Ukita:
    Hideie ordered the majority of forces from Mimasaka province to take a bath.

Oh crap. The tide got 'em.

Home at last.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Quote Originally Posted by yoshisuke View Post
    I decided to change the Naoe clan colors and here's the result. (it was just a quick test)

If I may ask, what was your inspiration?

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - Pictures, Videos and Prospective Features of the Sekigahara Campaign!

Some more wallpaper sized stuff.

Last edited by Robin de Bodemloze; January 28, 2012 at 09:06 AM.
    The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Quote Originally Posted by Anton III View Post
    If I may ask, what was your inspiration?
    I posted a few days ago pics of two Kanetsugu armor (general discussion - page 26). One is Dark brown with white lacing and the other is black with dark red lacing, just made a mix of the two.
    Dark brown sabi-nuri (lacquer imitating russet iron) was one of the most used color in samurai history so I thought at least one clan should have it and it fit Naoe well, I think. Sabi-nuri is darker than what I did but a darker brown looks black in-game. I'll keep on trying to darken it a bit, and see how it looks.

Edit: the daimyo model would probably look better with different style of armor (as we spoke of).
    Last edited by yoshisuke; January 28, 2012 at 09:58 AM.

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - Pictures, Videos and Prospective Features of the Sekigahara Campaign!

I'll heed your advice with the dark brown colouring.

(Oh, Kanetsugu has a helmet that I didn't actually add. I'll add it for the next version. Don't forget I have your notes you PM'd me a while ago, too!)

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Quote Originally Posted by Anton III View Post
    I'll heed your advice with the dark brown colouring.

(Oh, Kanetsugu has a helmet that I didn't actually add. I'll add it for the next version. Don't forget I have your notes you PM'd me a while ago, too!)
    I'm trying to find a better brown.. right now. I'll post more screenshots and if you like it I'll give you the rgb values.

(And I'd honored if you use my notes ! When you'll be working on it, do not hesitate to PM me a patch, it's hard to refine the ideas I have without knowing how it looks in-game.)

Edit:
    Found a good color, tell me what you think.

The best version, I think:

Another one with the white and red swapped.
    Last edited by yoshisuke; January 28, 2012 at 01:20 PM.

Just finished editing Kato and Ishida.

Kato : Black/dark blue armors, medium blue lacing, silver clothes/details.

Ishida : just made the purple a little less.. aggressive.

While they need more fine-tuning, I have done much to sculpt the new clan attitudes. They stil need to be backed up by implementing diplomatic factors (differing alignment, alliances, etc) and starting wars to make things more active, but it's looking pretty good so far.

The following was sculpted with AI inefficiencies taking a slight precedent. At first, I placed the second Sanada army near their town-fort. Generally, the Sanada will invade South Shinano. The only problem was, while they were doing this, the Kanamori would invade North Shinano. At that point, a number of factors made each scenario distinct; in two key cases I observed, they took the South but lost the North and in the other they were annihilated. The following picture shows what the Sanada AI faction gets at the start of the game. On key thing to note is the location of the larger of the two new armies. Two major factors that commonly characterize AI movements is 1) an eagerness to assault town-forts if they stand a somewhat decent chance and 2) an eagerness to merge forces. These army deployments work well with the aforementioned AI inefficiencies.

Then we have the player controlled Sanada. The player gets a smaller but sufficient force in Hida, right where the AI army would have spawned. To make it more difficult for the player, you won't get as good an army as the AI and the player does not get a force similar to the smaller Sanada AI army that deploys near the North/South Shinano border.

This will drastically increase the survivability of the Shinano-no-Sanada.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Last edited by wealthmonger; January 29, 2012 at 11:27 PM.

Yoshisuke,

Adding Kanetsugu's helmet, swapping out his old armour for the blade master armour and applying a dark-oriented brown inspired by your brown tweak produces this:
    Now that the helmet is out of the way, my major gripe with him now is his current sode, arms and very prominent red clothing. I'll change that some time in the future.

On another note, I also updated Tadakatsu's helmet. This one was taken in gloomy weather, so my usual point of reference is a bit brighter:

Patron of Erwin Rommel

This is great, Naoe Kanetsugu's helmet is beautiful. But why did you change his armor for the blade master ? I thought you wanted Uesugi Kagekatsu to use it. (and the rgb values for the Naoe like on the pics I posted are 51 0 0; 204 204 204; 153 24 44.)

Tdakatsu looks better too, can't wait to see the next addings.

The_Nord's Avatar Biarchus

Will Honda Tadamasa and his glorious armour eventually make it into the Honda clan?

Yep. I intend for him to be a named hero unit.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

The_Nord's Avatar Biarchus

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! We have all these armour sets from this period, why not use them?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast