Thread: Can someone please re-upload the installer?

Default Can someone please re-upload the installer?

The games.on net download is corrupted and the filefront ones are gone.

Latin Knight's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Can someone please re-upload the installer?

For the main game (3.0), I'd recommend you use the Strategy Informer link, it seems to be working fine (actually, now that Megaupload is out, is the only one working ).

For the patch and hotfix, it seems the only choice is Games on net. Are those the ones you said the files are corrupt?

But i do think the downloads (at least the FileFront ones) should be reuploaded.

The Filefront files are still MIA as of this morning, so the only one available for the patch and hotfix are through games.on.net. I don't see how they're corrupted, as I've yet to suffer a CTD, but it does start with bugs on my part at least.

Domesticus

I never actually got around to playing this mod sadly, but I am only able to run the 3.0 version since the 3.3 patch never worked, it was corrupted when I got it

I have my lady friend download and send me stuff on memory sticks since im on dial up

Last edited by VINC.XXIII; February 22, 2012 at 11:39 AM.

Mamertine's Avatar Tiro

Thank you Rus-Bey,

Been wanting to try this mod and now I can. But what about the Hotfix2? Is it necessary to play with? Is there a working link to that yet? When it is available do I install it the same way I do the 3.3 patch?

Mamertine's Avatar Tiro

Also Rus-Bey,

Can you provide a link to the 3.3 patch that doesn't require you to download a "download manager" and all that junk? I won't do it.

The 3.0 link works great though, thanks.

That 3.3 link doesn't have a download link on it.. it's just information! I'd really like to play 3.3, and i can't download it on games.net because I use a free email address, and they don't allow those, but i don't have a paid for email.

hacked! I've downloaded the patch from this site the last year, it was uploaded by a player.
    Sorry, I will shearch again, but if you have never played, wait the 4.0 version

Oh thank goodness, does that mean someone is still working on this? I was dreading the idea that I would never be able to play it!

Here is the price of freedom: Your every drop of courage, ounce of pain, pint of blood,...paid in advance.

Well how long till 4.0? lol
    Anyway, if anyone could upload it I'd appreciate it. I just re-installed ME2 after a year break and now I wanna play SV again! Megaupload and filefront links are dead, Strategyinformer is terribly slow (<100kb/s) and game.on.net requires you create an account to download. :\

Anyone that could upload the Patch and hot fix would be hailed king of a day.

Anyone ? anyone ?
    Today is a good day

Domesticus

Forgot about this topic XD Was the 3.3 ever fixed? I just looked at the thread and still nothing new it looks like

Guess it doesnt matter too much, 3.3 didnt look like a major mindblowing update

BTW, use ModDB. Ive heard some negative things about it from modders, non-specified though. Buut, it works good for me. Alot of my mods came from there :3

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by shikaka View Post
    Hi!

edit:
    I uploaded it to sendspace for you: Patch 3.3:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/hxprhy

the hotfix will follow soon, stay tuned.

edit2:
    hotfix:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/x0g3dt
    link to his post
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...9#post11434779