Thread: Runtime error

Default Runtime error

After installing Darth mod NTW 2.0 I get a runtime error (Failed to extract file to memory) when trying to play. Since I have never had a problem with any Darth mods I'm confused. I have 5.65GB remaining on my SSD 120GB drive would this be the problem?

Default Re: Runtime error

It might be if your page file (virtual memory) + DMN > 5.65 GB.

resthal's Avatar Libertus

I have the same problem... How do I increase my page file -safely- without messing with anything that shouldn't be messed with?

...never crap on the pelt before the bear is shot...

Quote Originally Posted by resthal View Post
    I have the same problem... How do I increase my page file -safely- without messing with anything that shouldn't be messed with?
    If you have the same problem you should... decrease Page File or even better if your ram is = or > than 4 G ram and you have X 64 OS, to reset it completely.

Instead of telling you haw to do it, I recommend to google for it ("how change virtual memory") so you have a full documentation about it, since it is a critical OS change.

resthal's Avatar Libertus

Hi
    Thx for the reply... I only have 2 G ram so I would suppose I should INcrease the pagefile? Well I'll go poke around google because I'm not to sure I understand everything right now.
    But seeing as I only have 2 G ram perhaps I shouldn't even bother? I mean it sounds as if DMN 2.0 uses a LOT more capacity than the previous versions...
    Well, thx anyway HusserITW :-)

...never crap on the pelt before the bear is shot...