Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Hitler escape from Germany [CerealGuy vs Akar] commentary thread

Jom's Avatar A Place of Greater Safety
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Did Hitler escape from Germany [CerealGuy vs Akar] commentary thread

Allow me to be the first to simply say "lol", and also ask how Akar intends to prove that Hitler escaped.

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Default Re: Did Hitler escape from Germany [CerealGuy vs Akar] commentary thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    Allow me to be the first to simply say "lol", and also ask how Akar intends to prove that Hitler escaped.
    I am wondering the same thing considering if i am not mistaken the Russians are supposed to have some of the remains of hitler (I think his skull or jaw bone)
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

Default Re: Did Hitler escape from Germany [CerealGuy vs Akar] commentary thread

I'm getting a nasty feeling we'll have sources from sites that have a nice sideline in Bigfoot sightings and New World Order warnings.
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

-Emile Cammaerts' book The Laughing Prophets (1937)

Under the patronage of Nihil. So there.

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Azoth View Post
    I am wondering the same thing considering if i am not mistaken the Russians are supposed to have some of the remains of hitler (I think his skull or jaw bone)
    They have what they claim to be half of Hitlers skull with the supposed self inflicted bullet hole, however recent DNA tests made it apparant that the skull was that of a woman.

Nyxos's Avatar when in doubt, doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Azoth View Post
    they have his 'stach
    Patronized by Hader.

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxos View Post
    they have his 'stach
    Hilarious, but not true.

The allies found the his jaw one and parts of his skull, and using x-rays of his jaw they where able to match the teeth they found with those of his dental records.

The Stig's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Uh... lolwut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Aliens
    Yes. The Stig is Jesus.
    People's Republic of Cascadia

Nevins's Avatar Semper Gumby
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by skynet464 View Post
    Hilarious, but not true.

The allies found the his jaw one and parts of his skull, and using x-rays of his jaw they where able to match the teeth they found with those of his dental records.
    Yup. Lots of conspiracy theories were spawned after the war because the Russians never bothered to inform the rest of the world that they had evidence of his death.

Different versions of Hitler's fate were presented by the Soviet Union according to its political desires. In the years immediately following 1945, it maintained Hitler was not dead but had fled and was being shielded by former western allies.[62] This worked for a time to cause western authorities some doubt. The chief of the U.S. trial counsel at Nuremberg, Thomas J. Dodd, said: "No one can say he is dead." When President Truman asked Joseph Stalin at the Potsdam conference in August 1945 whether or not Hitler was dead, Stalin replied bluntly, 'No'. However, by 11 May 1945, the Soviets had already had Hitler's dentist Hugo Blaschke and his dential technician confirm the dential remains found were Hitler's and Eva Braun's.[63] In November 1945, Dick White then head of counter-intelligence in the British sector of Berlin (and later head of MI5 and MI6 in succession) had their agent Hugh Trevor-Roper investigate the matter to counter the Soviet claims. His findings as to Hitler's last days and suicide were written in a report and published in book form in 1947.[64]
    Client of the honorable Gertrudius!

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

Quote Originally Posted by skynet464 View Post
    Hilarious, but not true.

dental records were not used as they were unavailable. It was done from the memory of a dentist who was later proven to have lied on his arrest interview sheet

When's this kicking off?
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

Even if he escaped, his parkinson wouldn't let him leave more than 20 years after.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    When's this kicking off?

Hopefully soon. I was busy over the weekend and then my computer broke down. I should make my post tomorrow or Sat.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Jom's Avatar A Place of Greater Safety
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    Hopefully soon. I was busy over the weekend and then my computer broke down. I should make my post tomorrow or Sat.
    So is he on the moon or in Argentina?

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    So is he on the moon or in Argentina?
    Guess we won't be finding out until his suspension is lifted.

I reckon The Moon, btw.

Sir Winston Churchill's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by .Mitch. View Post
    They have what they claim to be half of Hitlers skull with the supposed self inflicted bullet hole, however recent DNA tests made it apparant that the skull was that of a woman.

And?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Links to any anti-developer or anti-publisher campaigns are not tolerated on these forums. Any such links will be removed and (most probably) the poster of the link banned.... Please be advised that any information uploaded or transmitted by visitors to Sega becomes the property of Sega. Sega reserves the right to... modify... or delete any of this information at any time and for any reason without notice.
    — CA trying to prevent dissent on their forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalminar View Post
    My statements are correct by virtue of me saying them. Additional proof is not required.

Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Guess we won't be finding out until his suspension is lifted.

I reckon The Moon, btw.
    I would like to volunteer for the Fuhrer's survival. If Akar cannot continue.

I don't think Hitler survived physically, but on a metaphysical level I do think a part of him survives in all of us, like Jesus or Pat Sommerall.
    Last edited by Sphere; January 30, 2012 at 11:03 AM.

Thats beautiful man.

Nyxos's Avatar when in doubt, doubt.

comparing Hitler to Jesus, how nice
    Patronized by Hader.

comparing Hitler to Jesus, how nice
    Peace be upon him of course.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast