Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Lupus" Official Retirement...

Lupus_gr's Avatar Foederatus

Default "Lupus" Official Retirement...

Greetings all...

... I'll be VERY-VERY "Laconic" (as my BELOVED Ancient Lacedaimonians!) and I'll not write down a HUGE "sheet" of "bla-bla", like "DF" did when he's left...

I'm really CAN'T BELIEVE myself, that I'm remember my... "enemy" ("DF") with... nostalgia!!! He was an UNBELIEVABLE person, too SELFISH, too ARROGANT, too... too many things!
    But AT LEAST, the "Hegemonia" has progress, probably because NONE of the members (except me... and I was baned for that! Hahaha) didn't have the courage to stand up to him...

But NOW... Now the things are EVEN WORST! Now "HEGEMONIA: CITY-STATES"... purchased a "better"... ruler! A... "Worm-tongue", like this GREAT character in the "LOTR: TWO TOWERS"!...

"APOSTATE" the "Snake"!

I will not write down ALL THESE THAT HAPPENT in all these months... I'll probably NEED a PERSONAL FORUM, to write down ALL OF THESE!

Anyway... the problem is that I can't work with... creatures like these guys!
    AMATEURS & ARROGANT persons, young teens that they spending their WHOLE time in Internet & PCs (and the funny thing is, with ALL these hours infront of a monitor, they DIDN'T SUCCEED to became BETTER in their work - and they don't listening others that want to help them!), are... RULING this mod, making "ALLIANCES" between them and... THROWING AWAY the 2-3 persons that they REALLY WORKING for the mod!

All of these, are "back-stage" machinations of the "Worm-tongue"-"Apostate"...

I've try... and try... and try... and try... GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH to make them REASONABLE! By the "kind internet diplomatic" way of talking and by my... "EARTHQUAKE" way - when I FINALLY loosing control!

NO POINT!... These creatures, these persons are INCREDIBLE!...

Anyway (TOO MUCH I've said - where is the "Laconic" way?)...

TOO MANY THANKS to the following EX-members:

- "Idomeneas"... (I HOPE to stay and NOT GO AWAY TOO! He's the BEST in there!)
    - "Ellysian Warrior"... ("Little John" TURNED - day by day - to be a SUPERB skinner AND MODELER!)
    - "Uranos"... (Although I have too many complaints for him, he's a SUPERB ARTIST-MAPPER!)
    - "Romanus"... (Although he' living on his... "cloud", he's a nice person)
    - "Dagger"... (Because he's a good guy from BRASIL and has many similar hobbies with me!)

To me, ONLY these are WORTH to be in a SERIOUS MODing team...

Ok... thanks also "Ozz", even if he is a SIMILAR DIPLOMAT like "Apostate", but with nice intentions...

To the rest of the members... "god-speed", good luck and bye-bye...

To "Apostate"... I hope our paths NEVER CROSSED again! Because if you are SO UNFORTUNED and meet me someday, you'll sorry for your bad luck!

Finally! I'm breathing "fresh air" again... I'm free from this "Apostate's feud"!

Cheers to all... Good luck... I HOPE HONESTLY TO FINISH THIS MOD...

"Lupus"
    "Ayet', oh Spartan euandro
    koroi pateron poliatan
    laia men itin provalesthe,
    dori d' eutolmos anhesthe,
    mi phidomenoi tas zoas.
    Ouh gar patrion ta Sparta!"

Which means:

"Forward, men of Sparta
    sons of fathers citizens
    pop out the shield (with the left arm)
    raise up the spear (with the right arm)
    with no fear for your lives.
    Because this is NOT suitable to Sparta!"

- The Lacedaimonian War Tune -

Default Re: "Lupus" Official Retirement...

I don't think the way you structure your post helped bring your point of view across. There are two sides to every coin, so i'm gunna wait for the response of the team, but its sad to this awesome mod lose a member. Goodluck ijn whatever you do.

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Closed. You have grievances with a member of a mod team, discuss it in private. Don't bring it up in public and insult them. Consider yourself very very luck not to be wanred. do it again and i WILL NOT be lenient.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Default Re: Faction Preview 14: Carthage

Quote Originally Posted by ozz
    Just as a reminder, the Carthaginian preview isn't quite over, our next preview will feature the rest of the troops recruitable from Carthage's sphere of infleunce...
    Greetings from a friend/supporter of... "Ancient Hegemonia"!...

So, what's the point of posting a NO-FINISHED preview and when you doing that... what's the point of DISAGREE with other people opinions???

You posting previews ONLY TO GET "bravo" from some "layman" fan of the mod and NOT taking strong critic (when needed!) from EXPERIANCED people that doing the SAME THING with you ("Caius Britannicus") - modding???

Just a wondering, not an attack from my part...
    koroi pateron poliatan
    mi phidomenoi tas zoas.

Which means:

"Forward, men of Sparta
    sons of fathers citizens

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Quote Originally Posted by Lupus_gr
    Greetings from a friend/supporter of... "Ancient Hegemonia"!...

So, what's the point of posting a NO-FINISHED preview and when you doing that... what's the point of DISAGREE with other people opinions???

You posting previews ONLY TO GET "bravo" from some "layman" fan of the mod and NOT taking strong critic (when needed!) from EXPERIANCED people that doing the SAME THING with you ("Caius Britannicus") - modding???

Just a wondering, not an attack from my part...
    1: We decided to split the preview into two parts as it was already significantly larger than many of the previous ones.

2. If you notice i have responded to CBs post to explain why the Carthie generals face doesnt match the rest of the unit, I decded it was best to get the preview out to the fans rather than spending ages fiddling with one model's face.

If you disagree with the reasons thats your own perogative but I did what i felt was best.
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

DR. Hobo. PHD.'s Avatar Campidoctor

lupus stop trolling, we all know you resigned cause of your smart atitude.
    i think this is the best heg preview ever.

I have a good idea: Stop trolling here. I deleted your post, there is no conspiracy against you, just reaction to your immature behavior. Suspended for a day for trolling.-eXc
    Last edited by John I Tzimisces; June 08, 2006 at 01:39 PM.
    koroi pateron poliatan
    mi phidomenoi tas zoas.

Which means:

"Forward, men of Sparta
    sons of fathers citizens

I for one think this preview is one of the best so far. Im not sure what Lupus_gr is on about, but from what i can see he didn't really make a huge contribution to this mod.

Keep up the good work guys, you have my full support, I only wish i could do some skinning or 3d modelling. Unfortantly i dont really have alot of time. But all the best any way i shall keep tuned eagily as always!
    [Massive Sig Here]

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton Matticus
    I for one think this preview is one of the best so far. Im not sure what Lupus_gr is on about, but from what i can see he didn't really make a huge contribution to this mod.

Keep up the good work guys, you have my full support, I only wish i could do some skinning or 3d modelling. Unfortantly i dont really have alot of time. But all the best any way i shall keep tuned eagily as always!
    aprove or not aprove the posting style and attitude of Lupus is a thing up to you. But questioning his contribution in a team you are not part is another. I understand that you would like to ''go with the flow'' and cast some stones to the pointed direction but to let you know and all that may concern that Lupus contribution was one of the most essentials along with Map and models.
    I understand that skinning steals the show but all people that have real relation with photoshop knows that its not THAT hard if you know what you are doing. Actually if you know what you want its matter of minutes. BUT creating vector graphics for all shield blazons (except few) banner and stuff is VERY time consumming even for professionals. If you dont believe open Corel or Illustrator and trace our simplest blazon. We are talking about work that in market costs thousands of euro.

So the next time you wanna sound cool think. Its your thing to aproove or not aproove the style of somebody but you cannot question something you dont have the slightest idea about.

I hope i was clear.
    Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

Just a few of points...

1. I wasn't trying to sound cool.
    2. Lupus comes across a bit arrogant in the posts i have read and he is not very clear in his points.
    3. I was under the impression this post was about cathage. And I think the reason a post was deleted by a moderator was because it went off topic or things got a bit too personal. So maybe we can get back on topic.

Thats all i have to say on the matter.
    [Massive Sig Here]

we are not talking about why the post was deleted or Lupus style (btw i have seen arrogance in by far less talented people so i dont have problem with arrogance if its well supported by abilities). The point is that you made a comment about the contribution of somebody you dont know in a team effort you are not part. Unless you have access in developer section of our forum and seen published and unpublished work you cant have an opinion on the subject. Lupus chose to go for X reasons that are not for the public so the best thing for the public is not to pretend that they know stuff they cant possibly know.

back to the subject now...
    Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Lupus has been suspended for a day for having 2 active warnings, both for trolling...

actually, lets all get back on topic, please?

dudes dont get upset with lupus, we (the heg team) bear the full responsibility of having spoiled him by letting him troll in our dev forum for quite a time without suspending or "punishing" him, so he is actually more than likely to keep on trolling in every other forum he feels like posting

excuse us for the situation we have created but it was a difficult situation to deal with due to the numberless "eccentricities" and testiness
    ...but innocence was lost long ago

from what I've read so far, I think that guy lupus, has been so attacked and so often (almost instantly), from all of you guys of 'hegemonia' team.
    if a guy (lupus) was an important member once, with very good quality of work, and now is a pain in the *ss of yours, i believe that there is a huge 'back stage' background here and he maybe is right in some cases, accusing you people...
    just a thought.

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

He can keep it to private messaging, not a public board. He will serve out his suspension and then from that point on team member suggestions will be taken when it comes to disciplinary action, as should be done on mod boards anyway, I suppose.

not talking about his suspension & cuch. don't care. he doesn't too, as i can understand. but, he was trolling as much as the rest of the guys troll on him!
    why nobody else didn't get what he deserved, like you did (rightfull as admin) to lupus?
    i was watching for long time this mod as a guest, and now i've join-in to say an opinion, quite fair i think.
    lupus became hostile to several members, as much as they became to him!
    they didn't get 'touched' by no one, but lupus got all the malice and the punishment. not 'quite' fair to me.
    from what i've read so many weeks/months, he's not a net guy. he doesn't understand net's policy. this is bad to rest of us, but not vital!
    he's one of the best artists around the mod-communities and if he's yelling that much, we could consider that he has a point or right for that behavior.
    on the other hand, many 'other' members relishing great amount of respect & forbearance, even if they are instantly 'attacking' (with smart/deplomatic way; not brashing like lupus) to any different opinion... and they don't getting any punishment.

anyway... i'm a observer here; if they can afford his lost (can't see how), let move on and don't bother to answer him
    (btw-lupus was right! he did set a 'trapp' and the rest took the bait... so, rest of the guys, seems to me not so innocence. my opinion, not need to kick me out for that...)

it seems u ve made it your crusade to back that guy, u even joined in that board just to let everybody know about your personal agenta but dont worry, nobody around s pain in the ass (depsite if he thinks so)

and now is a pain in the *ss of yours
    and nobody sets traps or taking baits (despite is he also thinks so)

he did set a 'trapp' and the rest took the bait
    its just u spamming around in a thread that u dont have anything really to say except pretending to be the advocate of somebody who u seem to know well yourself

i suggest u go to meet him in another mod his is affiliated with atm if u are so attached to him
    ciaoz

===

EDITED

btw lupus left by himself the team after being inactive for the last 2 months at least, so it was all his choice

now spamming in our previews wont be accepted

from now on everybody avoid bringing up irrelevant issues in the previews

thanks for the understanding
    Last edited by apostate; June 09, 2006 at 09:14 AM.
    ...but innocence was lost long ago

ozz's Avatar Tiro

Off-topic posts split from Carthaginian preview, http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52374.
    Last edited by ozz; June 09, 2006 at 09:58 AM. Reason: edit

''ΑΝΔΡΩΝ ΕΠΙΦΑΝΩΝ ΠΑΣΑ ΓΗ ΤΑΦΟΣ'' - ΘΟΥΚΥΔΙΔΗΣ
    Hegemonia Website here, Hegemonia Forum here

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Hegemonia Team, the duplicate account Lord Elrond of Lupus_gr has been permabanned as it was used to avoid a suspension. Lupus_gr's suspension has been increased as a result. If you feel he should get extra punishment please feel free to pm me.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast