Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arthurian: Total War Private Beta

Agraes's Avatar Pillar of Prydein

Default Arthurian: Total War Private Beta

Ok guys, this need a bit of updating.

We are still looking for more beta testers to help releasing a public version of the mod. Our exigences have a little changed now, to become a beta tester you must:

1) Have enough free time to play a lot, and to report bugs, etc.
    2) Keep the beta private as long as it is supposed to be. One day we will have a public release but there is much balancing to do before that.
    3) Accept the regular changes we will make. I mean, if you install the latest patch and you lose all your campaign progression, it can be very frustrating!
    4) Show your motivation to beta test Arthurian: Total War in a post. Of all the testers that subscribed, only a small part is activly helping us, and I want to avoid this now.
    5) Modding skills or historic knowledge will be very welcome, but not obligatory.

Greetings fans and followers!

I started this project around one year ago. Today we are releasing a beta version of the mod. However, it is not finished and it will be restricted to a pool of testers. Ill first restrict the places to 20 testers.

You want to be in? Be aware that the mod isn't finished, there is lot of 2D art to add for exemple, LODs and sprites aren't made yet and it maybe a pain for the average computers, the mod isn't balanced yet and it maybe bugged and frustrating.
    But it is fully playable. I mean you can play both custom battles and campaign, 90% of models and skins are done.

You want to signup and join the testing team? You must fill in those conditions:
    1) Have enough free time to play a lot, and to report bugs, etc.
    2) Keep the beta private as long as it is supposed to be. One day we will have a public release but there is much balancing to do before that.
    3) Accept the regular changes we will make. I mean, if you install the latest patch and you lose all your campaign progression, it can be very frustrating!

Contact me by PM to signup!
    Last edited by Agraes; September 05, 2006 at 12:10 PM.

Default Re: Arthurian: Total War Private Beta

Dear si i like to test the Arthurian Total war mod
    i been playing and modding the total war series from the beninng and make a lot of changes moslty for personal use only
    anyway pls send the files to test the game
    my mail is gustavgg@fibertel.com.ar

regards
    Gustavo

Titus's Avatar Ordinarius

Is this gonna be released to the entire community or just testers?

Edit- Oh just private beta should of read above before posting.

It will be released to the entire community eventually, but right now it is a private beta. So if you want to play ATW, come on and join the testing team! Everyone willing to help is welcome as long as you can spare the time to actually play.

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

I would be interested in Beta testing. I can meet all requirements, and I have lots of free time right now.
    Im also beta testing TE 5 for Lusted, if you need a reference.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Sign me up.

webbird's Avatar Senator

Me too! cant wait to get it running !

Hi, can I be a beta tester too? i haven't ever tested a mod before but i think id do a good job. thanks

i will tests this for you !!! and i have too much spare time to i think i can fit testing
    in my schedual

MY Rig
    Amd Athlon X2 4400+
    2gb DDR400
    Nvidia 7900gtx
    SBXFI Platinum

Email @ xelous@hotmail.com

Please PM me guys

alpaca's Avatar Harbinger of saliva

Good luck with this, and I'm sorry I don't have enough time on my hands to help you there (but I assume you know how it is)

No thing is everything. Every thing is nothing.

{nF}remix's Avatar Wii will change gaming

Sign me up

My email and msn are zecarbine@email.com

I have experience beta testing RTR 6.0+, so I know the whole deal

If you need , i'm at your disposal for beta testing of your mod. i'm a fan of j.whyte novels and this mod is a way of dreamin these legendary and hazardous times.
    my mail is mmilia@tiscali.it (private) or massimomilia@ersat.rupa.it
    Keep the good work men!
    Massimo Milia :original: :original: :original: :original:

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

I would really like to help test this Mod (BUT) my free time at present is very limited. If this situation improves over the next week, which it should, then I will certainly put my name down.

Well, I have enough time to help test it if you like. PM me if you need someone.

@Caratacus
    You are welcome, just tell when you will be ready. First update will come soon, that means (hopefully) less debuging and more balancing :wink:

@Rhino
    Please PM me

Have you already got all 20 people?

Dixit ei Iesus ego sum resurrectio et vita qui credit in me et si mortuus fuerit vivet. Et omnis qui vivit et credit in me non morietur in aeternum credis hoc? John XI:XXV, XXVI

To be honest, I don't know exactly. Probably 20 people did registered but there is only a part of them that is really active in the beta test and posting daily reports. So I want to felecitate those ones. Im a bit deceived by the others that did ask me "Please sign me up", download the beta, probably play it a bit and seeing it is not finished and bugged (its a beta) stopped playing it without doing at least a small report.

So if you want to be in I accept you - but you must be active.

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

@Agraes:Any estimated release date for Public beta???? I can't wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Agraes
    To be honest, I don't know exactly. Probably 20 people did registered but there is only a part of them that is really active in the beta test and posting daily reports. So I want to felecitate those ones. Im a bit deceived by the others that did ask me "Please sign me up", download the beta, probably play it a bit and seeing it is not finished and bugged (its a beta) stopped playing it without doing at least a small report.

So if you want to be in I accept you - but you must be active.
    Sure, I'll be happy to give it a shot. I've tried Europa Barbarorum and Chivalry as a betas, and I know what to expect. Crashes, missing skins, missing descriptions and the like? I'll be sure to report any problems/crashes/bugs I find. :original:

Do I need to give you my email or do you want me to PM you? If you are emailing the mod, my address is meisking01@yahoo.com.

Dixit ei Iesus ego sum resurrectio et vita qui credit in me et si mortuus fuerit vivet. Et omnis qui vivit et credit in me non morietur in aeternum credis hoc? John XI:XXV, XXVI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast