Quote Originally Posted by NekoGenijalan View Post
Whoa! They look so futuristic. Do they shoot lasers from their eyes?
How about from their nose?
Just joking. I have got to say, you have outdone yourself. These are the best dwarfs I have seen!
Tha's cool...I hope they keep getting better after this. I'm not sure they're the best, but I quite like 'em, but then I have to like the units I create really....just never QUITE satisfied with what I make of the idea.....

Quote Originally Posted by Legio View Post
Very fearsome indeed.
And grumpy too. The trouble with Khezdruli is a lack of variety in terms of design; they make weapons of war through necessity, not as an 'art' as many of their neighbours honestly believe. Actually, quite the opposite. Uhm, I think I did this for an internal textual piece, but I'll see if I can dig out the notes on their weapons and stuff - Dwarves are not obsessed with making perfect weapons - they made them a long time ago and are quite bored of the whole thing really. The skill is in metals used and the qualities of the moulding and forging, but that is nothing to assuage the Hunger all dwarves feel.

Please do tell me if I've explained all of the Dwarf stuff before....I was actually wondering if someone would go through these threads and our internal sites too, and gather together all the texts that have been released online. I dunno if it's worth it, but we could bung it in a pdf or something at some point?

If someone wants to do it, then I'd be most grateful.

On that note....I would LOVE it if people began to ask questions on lore and stuff...maybe I should begin to release details of the background to the Ghaur Campaign, as these will begin to overshadow the details of the MAIN campaign soon. As we gear up to the Ghaur campaign, then we'll concentrate almost solely on that, so many bits will be sidelined.

Actually, I'll post a wee bit of an intro to the Ghaur campign in a minute

Quote Originally Posted by cedric37 View Post
OMG, pure Squeakart !

Quote Originally Posted by Malanthor View Post
Looks very nice. I have high hopes for this mod, looks awesome so far!
Thanks Malanthor...always good to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shy View Post
Great work! +rep