Thread: Problem: Unit Cards Can Disappear When Grouped In 40-Unit Battles

Icon4 Problem: Unit Cards Can Disappear When Grouped In 40-Unit Battles

Hello!

First just wanted to say how much I adore all of the DarthMods.

Encountered one problem in Napoleon's 40-unit battles, however. When I group units together, the unit cards for some of them can disappear, seemingly at random; and not necessarily the units I put in the group.

Also, the coloured boxes that normally envelop units of the same group just seem to be around arbitrary units, not necessarily the ones in groups, and leaving out the ones that have disappeared.

I have tried enabling and disabling the mod and all the various sub-components, and removing and reinstalling the entire thing, to no avail. Any suggestions?

Default Re: Problem: Unit Cards Can Disappear When Grouped In 40-Unit Battles

Yep, that's why I don't play 40 units any longer

Shea O'Gorath's Avatar Primicerius

The games not designed for 40 unit battles so one must expect problems and erattic behaviour.

Give and take.

Hello, is there any way to move units in their current formation, without grouping them? I remember in RTW, you could select your units and hold a key down and right click to position them, without them losing formation, and without being in a group., while they retain their same formation.