Thread: DarthMod MP

Default DarthMod MP

Anyone who wants to play multi-player online please add your steam name to the list (if we can get one going)

my steam name:generaltaylor09

Default Re: DarthMod MP

Is there much of a community for Multiplayer using DarthMod?

I would love to see a roster of MP partners stickied on the main page. Don't have to post username if you're not comfortable putting it on a public forum, but a list of people who want to receive PM's about multi-player, and maybe even a "now playing" thread?

I've been curious about MP with DarthMod. Do the massive units not carry over? (thought I had read that somewhere...) If the script that holds that tweak is non MP, what else of DM is lost? Units, stat tweaks, all of the goodies like that still work in a MP campaign? Is there a thread I missed with all this stuff in it?

[83]WilmOmatiK

What settings are required for MP? I mean the Darthmod settings?

If you want to try a mod designed only for multi-player please have a look at Napoleonic Total War:3.
    Our forum ://www.thelordz.org/forum/ (also hosted here at TWC)
    It has a large MP following, there are often 3-4 games being hosted at popular times during the day.

I hope people don't see this as diss'ng this mod. Darthmod is excellent for its campaign & many game-play enhancements (& far in advance of our still buggy Beta campaign), but it's focus is primarily on single play & the campaign.

We also have a Teamspeak server where many players come to organise games:

TS server: vs9.tserverhq.com:9069
    Password: 1815

I hope to see some of you there.

BTW, if this is considered unfair advertising, or whatever, just let me know & I will delete this post (or do it yourself if you had moderator powers).

1 Star General
    eager for battle, wanna try campaign as well

So how about it Darth? Can we get a sticky outlining what features of DarthMod carry over to MP games, any special how-to's, and let people post their availability/desire to be contacted?