Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VH/VH campaign (IMPOSSIBRUU!!)

Default Re: VH/VH campaing (IMPOSSIBRUU!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Benson View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    No way dude! Gondor is the faction of honour. They dont plunder around. Face the enemy! I was able to take back the two southern citys back as gondor and holding Mordor behind the mountains (VH/VH). But that was only short time success. Weary forces had nothing to put against the new and stronger stacks of Harad. And my economy being in minus was not able to recruit new troops and stop the red wave from the south.
    I thought about taking all the starting units from the south and the middle in one big stack and take the small rebbel-settlement above the river. the troops in the west should be able to take the rebbel-settlement in the far west. then bringing this troops to support the fight in the south...
    I wanted to try that but I decided to start a new campaign with Rohan wich is very successfull till now (78).
    Biggest problem in the south are the weak troops of gondor. so u have to build up population asap. then u should be able to build spear-troops!

Good luck, but stay honourable
    I don't see what is so bad about it. Harad doesn't seem to be oppressing its people into subservience to force them to go to war or to supply those at war already. The majority of their people seem to be in full compliance of their kingdom's aim of imperial territoriality, and as such as just as liable to harms as those who wield arms and prosecute these aims in person.

And lets not forget, Gondor is primarily fighting a war of self defence. It is a just war on Gondor's part. When times are desperate, as in the case of the OP, Gondor taking up violence for good reasons, should be allowed to preserve itself against the aggressors through desperate means.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Default Re: VH/VH campaing (IMPOSSIBRUU!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic Warlord View Post
    Teach the masses, Sensei.
    Its nothing incredible, just sensible stuff like build economy buildings, keep an offensive defence going (Better to fight over the enemies ground than your own) Constantly fight over ithilen, send sea-raids to ravage Umbar, and capitalize on your victories by capturing undefended settlements.

Also be smart with the upkeep of units and always use the 8 free upkeep slots in east and west osgiliath.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12