Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

  1. #1
    Narf's Avatar Reach for the stars.
    Content Staff

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,920

    Default Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    Thread Three is where you people post your final product, criticize each-others work and rep and compliment each-other.

    I will make a showcase when all have completed it.




    Looking forward to see your results.

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 




    Last edited by Narf; February 01, 2012 at 02:10 AM.


    •Under the honourable patronage of ForteS and Okmin. Proud Patron of Inkie Pie•
    • Former Content Art Staff • Former Helios Writer • Citizen • Former University Professor •
    • Visit the TWC Store •
    • Go read The Helios •
    • Come play somr RP •

  2. #2
    Akar's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 12th Plane of Torment.
    Posts
    8,691

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    Action shot 1!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Action shot 2!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Action shot 3!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Final product.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

  3. #3

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product



    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

  4. #4

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    I've completed mine:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    You really put a lot of work into that lesson. Thank you +rep
    Last edited by Balian76; January 16, 2012 at 09:21 AM. Reason: I forgot to use spoilers.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    Went without CS5 Extended but figured out a way using frames

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 




    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 




    Last edited by Robin de Bodemloze; January 16, 2012 at 09:25 AM.
    The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

    My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

    ~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

  6. #6
    Narf's Avatar Reach for the stars.
    Content Staff

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,920

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    Well done Robin! I just fear that you will have to be creative like this in future Lessons as-well :/ But you worked around it! Well done! You've Completed Lesson one! Maybe you can help the others? YOu may learn from that experience aswell!

    Balian! Super! You just need the Progress Pictures. Well done! Same goes for you Supermoler

    Akar! Perfect job
    You've Completed Lesson one! Maybe you can help the others? YOu may learn from that experience aswell!


    •Under the honourable patronage of ForteS and Okmin. Proud Patron of Inkie Pie•
    • Former Content Art Staff • Former Helios Writer • Citizen • Former University Professor •
    • Visit the TWC Store •
    • Go read The Helios •
    • Come play somr RP •

  7. #7
    NekoGenijalan's Avatar Unruffled Equanimity
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tamo Daleko
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    PLEASE DELETE
    Last edited by NekoGenijalan; January 24, 2012 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Delete this


  8. #8

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    Here are the progress pics

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    edit: I don't know why it isnt working. Attached them to a post on TWC, linked the pics, didnt work. Can you see it now?
    Last edited by Supermoler; January 16, 2012 at 12:02 PM.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    I put in a still background because I think it looks nicer.

    Progress:
    First:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Second:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Third:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    Fourth:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 





    Half the time was spent trying to shrink the file (it was originally 2MB, halved it) and finding somewhere to upload it. It previously took about a minute to completely load the file, and I didn't want to make other people wait.
    Last edited by Veliky Kaiser Theos; January 16, 2012 at 08:36 PM.

  10. #10
    Narf's Avatar Reach for the stars.
    Content Staff

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,920

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoGenijalan View Post


    Haha. Finally. Uploaded with photobucket. Thank you guys for helping me so much +rep for all of above
    There is something amiss with it, try and save as repeating.

    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoler View Post
    Here are the progress pics

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    edit: I don't know why it isnt working. Attached them to a post on TWC, linked the pics, didnt work. Can you see it now?
    I see them now. Very neat! Great Job! Now on to help the others get through, the faster all is done the faster we start on Lesson two!

    Quote Originally Posted by J.Philp View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    Half the time was spent trying to shrink the file (it was originally 2MB, halved it) and finding somewhere to upload it. It previously took about a minute to completely load the file, and I didn't want to make other people wait.

    I had a file without the opacity animation, but for some reason it's blank.


    Note to Supermoler: I don't think your images uploaded.

    Looks great, and it is OK to use the other options like opacity and so on, creativity is encouraged. You now need To post progress and was it on purpose that you chose for the Background to be still?


    •Under the honourable patronage of ForteS and Okmin. Proud Patron of Inkie Pie•
    • Former Content Art Staff • Former Helios Writer • Citizen • Former University Professor •
    • Visit the TWC Store •
    • Go read The Helios •
    • Come play somr RP •

  11. #11
    Akar's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 12th Plane of Torment.
    Posts
    8,691

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Well done Robin! I just fear that you will have to be creative like this in future Lessons as-well :/ But you worked around it! Well done! You've Completed Lesson one! Maybe you can help the others? YOu may learn from that experience aswell!

    Balian! Super! You just need the Progress Pictures. Well done! Same goes for you Supermoler

    Akar! Perfect job
    You've Completed Lesson one! Maybe you can help the others? YOu may learn from that experience aswell!

  12. #12

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    Here is my try:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    This is the background.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 




    These are all the components
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 




    And these are different sizes of the dragon head to create the enlarging motion.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 



    Somehow TWC won't display the red color correctly. It appears red in photobucket and in my PC. Help, anyone, Saga?

    Thanks for the great lesson. I really look forward to the next one
    Last edited by Hektor27; January 18, 2012 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Added the progress images

  13. #13

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    My progress shots, bit late sorry:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

  14. #14
    Dark Storm's Avatar saut dans le vide
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Mids, England
    Posts
    7,568
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    delete
    Last edited by Dark Storm; January 18, 2012 at 10:15 AM.
    ...treasure, pleasure, leisure, les yeux;
    It's all in your eyes.




  15. #15
    Narf's Avatar Reach for the stars.
    Content Staff

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balian76 View Post
    My progress shots, bit late sorry:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Philp View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    I put in a still background because I think it looks nicer.

    Progress:
    First:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Second:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Third:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    Fourth:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 





    Half the time was spent trying to shrink the file (it was originally 2MB, halved it) and finding somewhere to upload it. It previously took about a minute to completely load the file, and I didn't want to make other people wait.
    You two have now passed lesson one as-well! Good Job!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hektor27 View Post
    Here is my try:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    Thanks for the great lesson. I really look forward to the next one
    Neat, Creative, Nice. Now you just need to give Progress pictures.


    •Under the honourable patronage of ForteS and Okmin. Proud Patron of Inkie Pie•
    • Former Content Art Staff • Former Helios Writer • Citizen • Former University Professor •
    • Visit the TWC Store •
    • Go read The Helios •
    • Come play somr RP •

  16. #16
    NekoGenijalan's Avatar Unruffled Equanimity
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tamo Daleko
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    There is something amiss with it, try and save as repeating.


    Did that. Even tried making new one. But the distortion keeps moving. It looks good in photoshop but when I save it it always breaks.

    EDIT: Any idea why? Are you going to let me finish this lesson or do I have to make new?

    EDIT: Never mind. Fixed it.


    I hope I passed lesson one. I posted progress pictures in thread two!
    Last edited by NekoGenijalan; January 18, 2012 at 09:53 AM.


  17. #17
    Dark Storm's Avatar saut dans le vide
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West Mids, England
    Posts
    7,568
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 




    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 




    Last edited by Dark Storm; January 18, 2012 at 10:38 AM.
    ...treasure, pleasure, leisure, les yeux;
    It's all in your eyes.




  18. #18
    Narf's Avatar Reach for the stars.
    Content Staff

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,920

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoGenijalan View Post
    Did that. Even tried making new one. But the distortion keeps moving. It looks good in photoshop but when I save it it always breaks.

    EDIT: Any idea why? Are you going to let me finish this lesson or do I have to make new?

    EDIT: Never mind. Fixed it.


    I hope I passed lesson one. I posted progress pictures in thread two!
    Great job! You have = Passed!


    •Under the honourable patronage of ForteS and Okmin. Proud Patron of Inkie Pie•
    • Former Content Art Staff • Former Helios Writer • Citizen • Former University Professor •
    • Visit the TWC Store •
    • Go read The Helios •
    • Come play somr RP •

  19. #19
    Narf's Avatar Reach for the stars.
    Content Staff

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,920

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Storm View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 




    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 




    Well done! great job! You have passed!


    •Under the honourable patronage of ForteS and Okmin. Proud Patron of Inkie Pie•
    • Former Content Art Staff • Former Helios Writer • Citizen • Former University Professor •
    • Visit the TWC Store •
    • Go read The Helios •
    • Come play somr RP •

  20. #20

    Default Re: Lesson One! - Thread Three - Final Product

    Edited previous post !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •