Thread: Just offering some criticism.. sorry if i'm harsh.

Osceola's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Just offering some criticism.. sorry if i'm harsh.

The music is completely WEAK.

I'm sorry if it's harsh but I just listened to Arabic Battle theme and it's not exciting, adrenailine rushing or anything at all really. It's extremely weak. The original MTW Arabic battle music was much better. In fact all of the MTW Arab music was much better. Seriously this stuff is terrible.

Once again sorry, I know you worked hard, but I'm not gonna lie and say it's any good.
    Team Member <3

Default Re: Just offering some criticism.. sorry if i'm harsh.

I'm sorry too but I must agree with the music choice. But @ The Sword of Cao Cao you must understand that they're not composers or anything and have to deal with copyright issues and such
    "Ahh... there you are"

LiciniusII,

The team had a composer write music specifically for the mod and they are pleased with the job that was done. Thank you for the comments though; always good to hear feedback.

Cao,
    First off, I would like to strongly disagree with you on your statements saying "Seriously this stuff is terrible." I happen to be a fan of their music a lot, I think it's fun and every song has great lyrical quality (which you don't see in a lot of music these days). Understanding all the talent, time and skill that goes into making music like that, it's hard not to appreciate the work that goes into it.

Most of your "criticism" doesn't really help the composer or anyone, because it doesn't offer any solutions to support what you're saying. In such, it just appears as if you're trying to bring a person down. You don't have to lie to get your point across, you can be realistic and constructive with your opinions to help.

-dplogic

i quote dplogic and anyway we like and appreciate BDa4 work because in the team's opinion is imply great

Well, Cao...

The post you made is completely WEAK.

I'm sorry if it's harsh but I just read it and it hasn't got any point, intelligence or anything at all really. It's extremely weak. Anything else anyone else could write is surely much better. In fact all of the other posts i read are much better. Seriously this stuff is terrible.

Once again sorry, I know you worked hard, but I'm not gonna lie and say it's any good.

AI SUPORT ITALI IN ER STRAGGOL FOR GUD FUD

Stereotypical coward \ pasta-eating \ "family" member italian, who talks with a sexy, weird, accent and can perform a wonderful Mandolino solo, eating a pizza under the shadow of the vesuve, gesturing like a madman...Or am i?

299th modder in the bottom 300!!!
    Take that, east-saint-luis!

I suggest you to slow done Sword of cao cao; you are a bit offensive and hear we accept contructive criticisms abut not offenses.

and now thread closed

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Cao Cao you have been warned and your post has been deleted for your flaming.