Thread: Historical Maps

Spartan1015's Avatar Semisalis

Default Historical Maps

Will somone plz make a guide or tutorial to making historical battles. Plz! It would be really appreciated.
    "The Spartan Don't Ask How Many, Only Where They Are - Agis of Sparta 415BC"
    Fenix Maximus - Lost Son Of Ares And Aphrodite, Trained By The Gods And Spartans, Everything Else Is Unknown About The Great Hero.

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Historical Maps

Um, you can just use the Battle Editor to make a historical battle, that is what it was made for.

ooooooo, wheres a battle editor?
    Fenix Maximus - Lost Son Of Ares And Aphrodite, Trained By The Gods And Spartans, Everything Else Is Unknown About The Great Hero.

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Look at www.totalwar.com, there should be documentation you can download from there with instructions how how to enable and use the battle editor.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

why cant i get into the website!

Well, it works perfectly fine for me. I also downloaded a large Microsoft Word Guide to the Battle Editor once. I still have it I believe. Try looking for it in the downloads section and if you cant find it there then I can upload it for you. PLEASE look first though

i looked, not here dude