Thread: Quick, maybe unrelated question

Default Quick, maybe unrelated question

Hey,

Me and a friend have been playing multiplayer campaign. But we need a tool that allows us to 1) change unit size and 2) have more than 20 cards in a stack.

We first tried HxD editor, but I could only find out how to have more than twenty cards in a stack with that editing the multiplayer save file. So if it's possible to change the unit size of a multiplayer campaign with it, it's much appreciated if you'd tell me how

Then we tried ESF editor, but it seemed impossible to modify multiplayer saves with it.

Default Re: Quick, maybe unrelated question

You should upload your mp save game for HusserTW to study it. He asked you and you did not respond, while you asked this same question 3 times in the forum already.

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH VADER View Post
    You should upload your mp save game for HusserTW to study it. He asked you and you did not respond, while you asked this same question 3 times in the forum already.
    Due to some circumstances I had to remove our mp save game and we've yet to start over. I'm just asking if there's a known method with a tool or anything else to increase unit size in a multiplayer game.

You use PFM Tool to change unit size from unit_stats_land files Napoleon PFM Released

If you have a mp save game just upload it for us.

You use PFM Tool to change unit size from unit_stats_land files Napoleon PFM Released

If you have a mp save game just upload it for us.
    Hmm, I opened the data.pack and then went to the unit_stats_land and doubled every unit size, but didn't seem to change anything in game.

The data.pack? Now you have to verify integrity of game cache to repair your game....
    You do not touch this file but only my darthmod files (Darthmod_Napoleon.pack, DMN_* etc.)

The data.pack? Now you have to verify integrity of game cache to repair your game....
    You do not touch this file but only my darthmod files (Darthmod_Napoleon.pack, DMN_* etc.)
    Which pack do I need to open then to increase my unit size? :s I'm pretty clueless about this.

Yes, sorry I am busy now. I am uploading the new version, I hope some other can help you or I will type later.

Yes, sorry I am busy now. I am uploading the new version, I hope some other can help you or I will type later.
    It's fine, whenever you have time man

Quote Originally Posted by caissus View Post
    Which pack do I need to open then to increase my unit size? :s I'm pretty clueless about this.
    Dont touch your data file caissus you'l ruin your game, for unit size increase edit the darthmodnapoloeon pack file, unit_stats_land table . You will now see the changes you made ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by flexter View Post
    Dont touch your data file caissus you'l ruin your game, for unit size increase edit the darthmodnapoloeon pack file, unit_stats_land table . You will now see the changes you made ingame.
    Problem is that I always get an error message if I try to open the unit_stats_land table :/

what version of pfm are you using? go for the latest one . I myself had this problem until i updated
    For King And Country

Creator of *Whites Of Their Eyes* Closer Range Mod For The Darthmod Series

Napoleon: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=570195

Empire: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=568914

Quote Originally Posted by flexter View Post
    what version of pfm are you using? go for the latest one . I myself had this problem until i updated
    It says PFM15_NTW
    Edit: nvm, found an updated version which works, thanks
    Last edited by caissus; January 16, 2012 at 04:44 PM.