Thread: Domus Tiberii Maximini

Default Domus Tiberii Maximini

Gaius Tiberius Maximinus comes from a wealthy line of patricians, With important connections to many of the important families in Roma, and to the military. Having served in The Legions in both Italia and hispania , Gaius has returned to the city of Roma to the house of his family and ancestors, (which he inherited after his father recently passed away along with the family fortune) a large and fabulous house with many portraits, busts and statues as well as a large library of Books. Gaius often wanders the vast and beautiful gardens of the house and that is often what his visitors often find him doing.

Being a newcomer to the senate, Tiberius is keen to make connections with the important families and figures in the senate, he hopes to run for a senatorial office relatively soon.
    Last edited by Gandalfus; January 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM.

Default Re: Domus Tiberii Maximini

Herrenius arrives to Maximinius's home, in an attempt get acquintanced to the newest member of the Senate.

Maximinius barely lifts his head up from the text he was reading, and gestures to one of his Iberian slaves to show the guest through into the house

"Ave, Senatore," said Herrenius, "My name is Gnaeus Herrenius, soon to be Consul of Rome."

"Is this a bad time?", he asked, shyly, noticing the Senator's deep interest in the text before him.

Maximinius lifts his head up from the text he was reading and sees Herrenius in the room. Embarrased, he swipes the text off the table and gestures to his private servant to show Herrenius to a seat.
    "Not at all senator. My name is Gaius Tiberius Maximinius. I apologise for my rudeness" Maximinius replies,
    Then gestures to the slaves to get two goblets of wine.
    "How can I help you today?"
    Last edited by Gandalfus; January 16, 2012 at 10:44 AM.