Thread: Ok I'm having a strange problem

Default Ok I'm having a strange problem

Okay, so I got Darth mod for Shogun 2 for my desktop and it worked great. No problems, but that was the only Darthmod I had on there. So I got a laptop and decided why not put darth mod on there too. So I got Shogun II on my laptop, then got the newest Darthmod. Installed, played, everything was fine and no problems. Then I thought Darthmod made Shogun 2 so much better let's get it for Empire. So I did. I got the DMUC version and played Empire and had no problems. Then I went back to play Shogun, loaded it up and the game launched just fine. However, it went to that first loading screen where it says "Shogun II" and then shows all the rights and disclaimers and such before the intro video of the two samurai fighting in the snow... then it never loads beyond that. It just sits at that initial screen. I open task manager and as soon as I do it says Shogun II has stopped working want to close the program. So I left that problem and decided to get Darthmod for Napoleon. Go the newest version. Launched the game no problem and then decided to play the campaign mode with additional factions. Each time I pick a faction in the selection menu and go to start a game it starts at the loading screen for just a moment then the game crashes. I've tried multiple settings, with different submods on or off and different sounds on and off and all of it still crashes. I don't know what to do to get either mod working for either game.

Edit- Ok way. Now not even Empire is working either. I even tried to run Napoleon vanilla and it crashed when trying to launch a game at the campaign screen. What has happened?
    Last edited by Captain Jin; January 12, 2012 at 07:31 PM.