Thread: I need help...

Default I need help...

I am having trouble finding the address path for the shogun 2 stuff like the basic data and packs i have the pack file manager but i can't find the path i need to access the games data itself. HELP PLEASE!

Default Re: I need help...

Quote Originally Posted by V-Rain19 View Post
    I am having trouble finding the address path for the shogun 2 stuff like the basic data and packs i have the pack file manager but i can't find the path i need to access the games data itself. HELP PLEASE!
    You must go to Programs(x86), than to Steam, SteamApps, common. In the common folder you will find all your TW games they need Steam.
    THis is the path for my Windows7. Probally you could find the Steam-Folder also in Programs.

When you want something to change don't forget to make your own mod (don't change the "orginal" files of the game; when you did this it could overwrite with a new patch your changes)

I can't find the actually txt docs and i have been able to change anything. when i try to use the PFM it doesn't do ...pardon my language.

Quote Originally Posted by V-Rain19 View Post
    I can't find the actually txt docs and i have been able to change anything. when i try to use the PFM it doesn't do ...pardon my language.
    When you want to change the unit stats etc. you must go with the PFM the path I told and open the pack-files.
    If you mean something other please explain it detailed, I want help you likely.